12 Cool Letter C Crafts & Activities
We are finished with letter b, are you ready for Letter C crafts and Letter C activities? Caterpillar, crabs, cats, clouds, and cookies…oh my! There are so many C words! Today we have some fun preschool letter C crafts and activities to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning The Letter C Through Crafts & Activities
This list of letter c crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, paper plate, construction paper, googly eyes, and crayons and dive into a few of our favorite letter c crafts! Let’s start learning the letter C!
Related: More ways to learn the Letter C.
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter C Crafts For Kids
1. C Is For Caterpillar
C is for caterpillar! Love this fun letter C craft that goes with everyone’s favorite book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar! A craft and great books? Your child will have such a great time. Your child will have such a great time. So grab your paper, pom poms, and pipe cleaners for this easy craft.
2. Carrot Starts With C
Make a letter C carrot with orange tissue paper. These simple crafts are so much fun and easier for younger children to do. via ABCs of Literacy
3. C is For Cat
Add eyes, ears and whiskers to the letter C to make a cat! What an easy way to learn the letter C. via Miss Marens Monkeys
4. C is for Cloud Craft
What better way to learn the letter c than with a cloud craft. Use cotton balls glued to the letter C to make a fuzzy cloud.
5. C is for Cookie Craft
What a fun art project. Color pretend cookies and make them into a C. This is one of the easier paper crafts that younger and older children will enjoy doing. Who doesn’t love cookies! via Frugal Fun for Boys
6. C is for Car Craft
Line up these printable cars to make the letter C. These coloring sheets are great printable activities. via Super Coloring
7. C is for Car Painting
This letter C car painting activity is super fun! Coloring is a great way to not only learn the letter c, but also help little hands practice fine motor skills. via Mommas Fun World
8. C is for Crocodile Craft
Learn the Letter C with this fun letter c craft. We also have a crocodile craft! How creative, crazy, and cool!
Letter C Activities For Preschool
9. Letter C Mazes Activity
Use these free letter C letter mazes to make your way through following the C’s. These great printable letter c crafts are a great way to reinforce letter recognition.
10. Letter C Sensory Bin Activity
Explore C with a letter C sensory bin. This is really fun for beginning learners. Sensory bins are great for any lesson plan and make your child’s day. via Stir The Wonder
11. Letter C Worksheets Activity
Grab these free letter C worksheets to practice.
12. Letter C Activity
Fill this empty letter C with cut outs of things that start with the letter. via The Measured Mom
MORE LETTER C CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter C printable worksheets for kids. Most of these educational activities are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter C tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing the letter c and its uppercase letter c and its lowercase letter c.
- Know what else starts with C? Coloring! Check out these letter c coloring page.
- Cat starts with C so this toilet paper roll cat craft is perfect.
- Caterpillar also starts with C, so this colorful caterpillar craft is cool to make.
- You can also make a Cross, which also starts with C.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
- Learning the letter C is a lot of work! Looking for snack ideas while learning? These cookies are absolutely delicious and a great way to spend time with your child while snacking on a sweet that starts with the letter C.
Which letter c craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite