We are finished with letter b, are you ready for Letter C crafts and Letter C activities? Caterpillar, crabs, cats, clouds, and cookies…oh my! There are so many C words!
Learning letters is a process that can take some time and we have some really fun letter c activities help you do just that in a really fun way. Your kids won’t even realize they’re learning!
This list of letter c crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, paper plate, construction paper, googly eyes, and crayons and dive into a few of our favorite letter c crafts! (This article contains affiliate links.)
12 Letter C Crafts For Kids
C Is For Caterpillar
C is for caterpillar! Love this fun letter C craft that goes with everyone’s favorite book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar! A craft and great books? Your child will have such a great time. Your child will have such a great time. So grab your paper, pom poms, and pipe cleaners for this easy craft.
Carrot Starts With C
Make a letter C carrot with orange tissue paper. These simple crafts are so much fun and easier for younger children to do. via Blessings Overflowing
C is For Cat
Add eyes, ears and whiskers to the letter C to make a cat! What an easy way to learn the letter C. via Miss Marens Monkeys
What better way to learn the letter c than with a cloud craft. Use cotton balls glued to the letter C to make a fuzzy cloud. via Discover Explore Learn
Letter C Mazes
Use these free letter C letter mazes to make your way through following the C’s. These great printable letter c crafts are a great way to reinforce letter recognition.
What a fun art project. Color pretend cookies and make them into a C. This is one of the easier paper crafts that younger and older children will enjoy doing. Who doesn’t love cookies! via Frugal Fun for Boys
Line up these printable cars to make the letter C. These coloring sheets are great printable activities. via Super Coloring
Letter C Sensory Bin
Explore C with a letter C sensory bin. This is really fun for beginning learners. Sensory bins are great for any lesson plan and make your child’s day. via Stir The Wonder
This letter C car painting activity is super fun! Coloring is a great way to not only learn the letter c, but also help little hands practice fine motor skills. via Mommas Fun World
Letter C Worksheets
Grab these free letter C worksheets to practice.
Letter C Activity
Fill this empty letter C with cut outs of things that start with the letter. via The Measured Mom
MORE LETTER C CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter C printable worksheets for kids. Most of these educational activities are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter C tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing the letter c and its uppercase letter c and its lowercase letter c.
- Know what else starts with C? Coloring! Check out these letter c coloring page.
- Cat starts with C so this toilet paper roll cat craft is perfect.
- Caterpillar also starts with C, so this colorful caterpillar craft is cool to make.
- You can also make a Cross, which also starts with C.
- We also have a crocodile craft!
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
- Learning the letter C is a lot of work! Looking for snack ideas while learning? These cookies are absolutely delicious and a great way to spend time with your child while snacking on a sweet that starts with the letter C.
Which letter c craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite