Kitchen organization is a great way to keep everything working in smooth order. It’s beyond just cleaning your kitchen, but organizing all aspects of your kitchen. Kitchen organizing involves organizing things like your: kitchen cabinets, lazy susans, kitchen drawer, pantry items, etc.
Best Kitchen Organization Ideas for Organizing Your Kitchen
Kitchen organization is crucial when you have a family. It can make your life easier and less chaotic when you have a system for things. The ideas here are crazy smart, and just putting one or two of them into place in your own home can make you feel so much more organized. Plus, there are so many ways you can create a space that lets your kids be more responsible! What a great bonus.
Related: Nursery organization ideas
Many of these awesome kitchen organization ideas allow you to use things you already have around the house, or to use different items for you kitchen. Some of these organization ideas are really cool, because I would have never thought of using certain things in this way.
This post contains affiliate links.
Kitchen Organization Ideas for Families
1. Kitchen Zones Organization
Learning to do this kitchen zones organization technique will allow everything you use for a particular job goes together like a baking zone and a coffee zone. via Clean Mama
2. Breakfast Station for Food Storage
Make this simple breakfast station so kids can get their own breakfast. Love it! via Love and Marriage
3. Kitchen Organization Starts Outside the Kitchen
Everyone comes through the kitchen and bam! There is stuff everywhere, but with these kitchen organization ideas, it will help keep the mess contained. Try one of my favorite command centers with a place to keep backpacks, school papers and leave notes for one another.
4. Refrigerator Storage Bins
Using refrigerator storage bins to organize your refrigerator keeps everything neatly placed and easy to get to. via Four Generations One Roof
5. Fridge Mats Make Kitchen Clean Up Easy
Make these easy fridge mats to make them easier to clean up crumbs and messes. via Hometalk
6. Grocery List To Hang On Your Fridge
This free printable grocery list will help you keep your pantry and cabinets always organized. Throw the boxes away, don’t keep a million notes trying to remind yourself to buy things, just hang this on the fridge and fill it out as you run out of things. via Homemaking For God
7. Label Maker for Kitchen Storage
Keep a handheld label maker on hand to quickly add labels to lunches and leftovers!
8. Grab and Go Snacks in Your Kitchen
Perfect for after school snacking, keep a bin of approved snacks that kids can grab on their own. These grab and go snacks storage makes everything about snack time a little more hassle-free.
9. How To Make A Menu
Tired of everyone constantly asking what is for dinner? We this is how to make a menu so you won’t have to answer that question anymore. Make this simple wipe clean board to write down the weeks meals so everyone knows what you’re having. via Makes and Takes
10. Coffee Creamer Container
Those empty coffee creamer containers make great storage for little things like cereal and snacks. Reuse them! via Frugal Elegance
Kitchen Organization For Family Areas In The Kitchen
11. Binder Storage Ideas for Kitchens
Have you considered binder storage ideas? Using a binder to organize it so smart and keeps everything in one place. Plan your meals, grocery lists, bill paying and just about everything else here.
12. Charging Station in Your Kitchen
Make this charging station where all the electronic chargers can stay so you always know where they are and they don’t make a big wire mess. via Driven by Decor
13. Hanging Kitchen Towels
Keep kids (and in my case, our dog) from pulling the dish towel off the stove handle by using velcro it! These hanging kitchen towels are so smart! via Heather Handmade
14. Kitchen Organization Hacks
Need some organization hacks to get your freezer orderly and neat? Those plastic shoe boxes are perfect for organizing the freezer!
15. Under The Sink Organization
This part of the kitchen, for me, is always a mess. Here is a beautiful and easy way to make it more functional. Who would have thought under the sink organization could be so easy? via I Heart Organizing
16. Wire Baskets
Use these pretty wire baskets to store dish towels and other things you want to get to quickly. via Golden Boys and Me
Kitchen Organization Ideas For The Cabinets and Pantries and Drawers
17. Hangable Cups for Your Kitchen
Tired of seeing the sink full of dishes when people have only used cups once for water? We can help make sure your kids don’t dirty too many cups in a day with these hangable cups they can grab right from the side of the fridge. This will keep the clutter out of the sink!
18. Kitchen Cabinet Storage Ideas
You know those tiny top cabinets that never get used? Here are some kitchen cabinet storage ideas on how to utilize them! via The Home I Have Made
19. How To Organize Your Kitchen Cabinets
This fun graphic shows you exactly how to set up your kitchen the right way to it is easier to manage. This is so smart and a great way to learn how to organize your kitchen cabinets! via The Kitchn
20. Pantry Labels in Your Kitchen
Print out these pantry labels to help organize your pantry. These printable stickers can help you label everything in your pantry with these great free labels. There is almost every label you could think of here! via The Idea Room
21. Kitchen Dish Drawer
Make it so that your kids can grab their own plates and bowls with this dish drawer just for them. It also helps them to be able to put away their own dishes. Love this. via The Kitchn
22. Organize Your Pantry The Easy Way
You can use bins and baskets to easily organize your pantry. Labeled bins with cups are great for things like flour and sugar. Also, can racks! They are the best! via Homemaking For God
23. Organization Course
Ready to organize the entire house? We LOVE this declutter course! It’s perfect for busy families!
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Organization Tools
Whether you have a small kitchen or big kitchen we love organizing our cabinet space. From the container store to amazon, I’m constantly looking for clear containers, a spice rack, kitchen storage, cabinet organizers, paper towel holders, draw organizers, everything!
These are great for small space, big space, let’s get organizing and opening up so much space.
Spice Racks Organize Your Kitchen
- 2 Tier Mesh Kitchen Counter Top or Wall Mount Spice Rack Jars Storage
- Vertical Spice Cabinet Mounted 3 Drawer Spice Rack
- 3 Tier Expandable Bamboo Spice Rack Seasoning Organizer for Cabinet Pantry Countertop Kitchen Shelf
- Pull Out Spice Rack Organizer For Cabinet Organization
- Spice Rack Kitchen Cabinet Organizer 3 Tier Bamboo Expandable Display Shelf
Kitchen Organizers for Storage
- 2 Tier Cabinet Wire Basket Drawer Organizer
- Pots and Pans Organizer For Cabinet
- Set of 8 Pantry Organizers
- Under Sliding Cabinet Basket Organizing 2 Tier Storage
- Crazy Susan Turntable Cabinet With 3 Clear Bins
Kitchen Jar Organizers for Storage
- Airtight Food Storage Containers with Lids 24 pcs
- Turquoise Home Basics 4PC Ceramic Canister Set W/ Spoon
- Glass Coffee Containers With Shelf Airtight Locking Clamp
- Glass Cookie Jar 1/4 Gallon Apothecary Jars With Lids
- Glass Kitchen Jars Food and Cookie Storage Containers For Pantry
Want More Organization Ideas?
- Check out this mason jar storage! These are great for organizing different parts of your house, including your kitchen!
- Organizing your pantry doesn’t have to be a chore! Let us help with these unconventional ways!
- Want more organization and cleaning hacks? We have over 100 to choose from!
- We have smart pet organization ideas.
- You will love these clever and sanity saving nursery organization ideas.
- Need more smart ways to organize your home?
- Don’t miss out on these genius moving tips!
- Start your own family organization station!
What tips do you have for organizing your kitchen? Share them with us! We’d love to hear from you.