I love kids Star Wars videos. It’s so great seeing kids enjoy movies I grew up with. Whether they’re fighting with lightsabers, reenacting scenes from the movie, or retelling the Star Wars story like this little girl, they’re all so precious. Star Wars is beloved by many, and it’s nice to see the younger generation liking older films. But this little girl retelling Star Wars really takes the cake! Take a look.
Adorable Little Girl Retells Star Wars
I’m not sure what I would have thought of Star Wars when I was this little, but I’m guessing it was very similar. It is one of the reasons why I love this video so much. It is a 3 year old girl…
When this three-year-old little girl finishes watching Star Wars IV for the first time, her parent asks her to explain what she’d just seen and luckily caught the entire thing on video. Spoiler alert: no one wanted to buy the gold or silver robots at the garage sale.
3 Year Old Tells the Story of Star Wars [Video]
I have no idea how old she is now, but I’d love to hear her take on the new Star Wars movie, and I hope if her parents ask her, they do us all a favor and record it, too!
More Star Wars Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Star Wars activities and crafts for kids – so fun!
- Choose a lightsaber craft – we have 15 different ways to make a lightsaber!
- How to draw Baby Yoda – an easy tutorial that the entire family will enjoy.
- Check out this video of this super cool levitating chair trick.
- Star Wars cake ideas…yum.
- Star wars crafts…we love these so much.
- How to make Star Wars characters.
- You have to see this Chewbacca funny video of him singing Silent Night.
More Story Telling Posts From Kids Activities Blog
Baby stories for bedtime should be relaxing…but this baby shows that isn’t always the case.
What did you think about this Star Wars video as retold by a toddler? May the force be with you…