I’m not sure what I would have thought of Star Wars when I was this little, but I’m guessing it was very similar.
It is one of the reasons why I love this video so much.
It is a 3 year old girl…
When this three-year-old little girl finishes watching Star Wars IV for the first time, her parent asks her to explain what she’d just seen and luckily caught the entire thing on video.
Spoiler alert: no one wanted to buy the gold or silver robots at the garage sale.
3 Year Old Tells the Story of Star Wars [Video]
I have no idea how old she is now, but I’d love to hear her take on the new Star Wars movie, and I hope if her parents ask her, they do us all a favor and record it, too!
More Funny Videos We Love at Kids Activities Blog
More Star Wars Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Star Wars activities and crafts for kids – so fun!
- Choose a lightsaber craft – we have 15 different ways to make a lightsaber!
- How to draw Baby Yoda – an easy tutorial that the entire family will enjoy.
- Star Wars cake ideas…yum.
- Star wars crafts…we love these so much.
- How to make Star Wars characters.
May the force be with you…