I have been thinking a lot lately about what is important in life.
And it always seems to come back to connections…
…those connections you have with family and friends.
Without people to love and share with, even the most exciting day feels a little empty.
I think that is one reason why homecomings always get me.
Hearts have been separated for a long time.
And when they reunite…
…well, get out the tissues!
This father didn’t expect to see his military son so soon, so this reunion is especially surprising!
Dad Breaks Down when Son Returns from Service Early Video
KEEP WATCHING MORE HEART FELT STORY VIDEOS
FRIENDS WHO WERE IN FACT BROTHERS.
These two boys met as Friends – only to discover they were in fact brothers!
Imagine the surprise these boys had while playing at the pool and their friends telling them they looked and acted like brothers – only to find out that they were in fact separated brothers!
SOMETIMES YOU ONLY NEED TO BE A PARENT FOR THAT MOMENT.
This is the story of a little girl who called a complete stranger, Daddy.
It is such a heartwarming reminder to be available in those little moments. You do not know the impact you are making on those around you.
MORE CELEBRATION OF FATHERS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- This father made the sweetest video of his little girl growing up.
- Over 100 Fathers day crafts for kids…these are so fun for dad!
- Gifts for dad from kids…these are good!
- Books for dads to read together.
- Free printable Fathers Day cards – we got ’em!
- Grab this super cute Fathers day coloring page – it is a tie!
- Grab this Father’s Day card to color! It is free for dad.
- DIY mouse pad makes the best gift for dad!
- Make these DIY stepping stones for dad this year.
- Fathers Day snacks and fun food ideas!
- And don’t miss our really fun crafts to do with your dad!
Did this soldier’s reunion story make you smile?