Renee cares for newborn babies who require intensive care; she is a NICU nurse. “Our babies are very critical, and we don’t know if they’re even going to make it through a shift,” explains Renee.
But Renee goes above and beyond her duties as a nurse, “I treat the babies the way I would want someone to treat MY baby if I wasn’t there.
That’s the most important thing.” She cuddles them. She takes photos for their parents. She even keeps in contact after they go home.
She loves them.
As they show up all at once with their children, Renee is overwhelmed with joy (and I bet you will be too!)
Tiny Miracles Video
This video is called, “Tiny Miracles,” because that’s what babies are.
And they’re cared for by miracles workers, because that’s what NICU nurses are.
WANT TO SEE MORE GREAT VIDEOS?
MORE BABY FUN AT KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Grab these baby vapor bath bombs which will help baby breathe better when congested.
- Ahhhh…super cute baby dinosaur coloring pages for kids.
- Here is a super cute baby daddy funny video.
- You know you really absolutely can’t live without Baby Shark cereal…
- We have the best list of activities for 1 year olds…ever!
- Do you know what the top baby names for the last decade have been? Is your name on it?
- If you have a baby, then you need to check out the pampers app. It is CRAZY!
- Make this really sweet and simple baby play station.
- We have some really yummy and easy to make baby food recipes.
- Need some ideas on how to entertain a baby? We got you!
- OK, I loooove this so much! It is a unicorn baby swaddle…and it is way cute.