It brings back memories of awkwardness, of fun, of the time when there was a sense of wonder as one discovered themselves more and more.
This video brings back all of those memories.
No wonder why over 5 million people have loved this lovely mini film.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, heard, or even touched, they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
It is The Most Beautiful thing!
The character in the film struggles to fit in until he discovers that there is someone else out there who is also looking for their place in the world.
They overcome obstacles that are both the same as ones regular kids have, but are also extraordinary.
MORE DANCE FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Dance along with the Fortnite dance party game.
- Watch this cute little dancer show.
- Some fun glow stick dance ideas.
- Have you seen the Bhangra dancers?
- Little girl refuses her dance partner video.
- LEGO minifig dance party picture.
- Dancing dry erase marker science.
- How to throw a neighborhood dance party virtually.
- Watch more funny kids dance videos!
Did the film make your smile?