Cute Little Girl is LITERALLY Scared of Her Shadow [Video]
All I can think of is the music..me & my shadow.
Yes, I am 100 years old.
But having a shadow is such an important part of childhood.
And then discovering that shadow for the first time…well, it can be a little frightening!
This video is super cute.
It has been incredibly popular over at Facebook and we thought it would be fun to share it with you here.
A toddler is not only afraid, but quite irritated at her shadow.
I get it. I mean…it is very persistent!
I remember when my boys first noticed their shadows, but none of them had this reaction…
It is adorable.
Take a Look!
Toddler Scared of Her Own Shadow Video
More Shadow Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Did Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow this year?
- Grab the free Groundhog Day coloring pages!
- Make a groundhog puppet craft.
- How to make shadow art with kids!
- Love these printable shadow puppets or these printable Halloween shadow puppets!
- Cat scared of shadow video!
Did you giggle at the little girl with the shadow hunting?