This poor scared little girl is terrified of her shadow. I feel bad, because we all have gone through this as kids, but that’s why it is still funny. I remember being scared of my shadow when I was little. But, this poor scared little girl tries to outrun her shadow…unfortunately it keeps following. Check it out.
Scared Little Girl Is Terrified Of Her Shadow
All I can think of is the music..me & my shadow.
Yes, I am 100 years old.
But having a shadow is such an important part of childhood.
And then discovering that shadow for the first time…well, it can be a little frightening!
This video is super cute.
It has been incredibly popular over at Facebook and we thought it would be fun to share it with you here.
A toddler is not only afraid, but quite irritated at her shadow.
I get it. I mean…it is very persistent!
I remember when my boys first noticed their shadows, but none of them had this reaction…
It is adorable.
Take a Look!
Toddler Scared of Her Own Shadow Video
More Shadow Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Did Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow this year?
- How to make shadow art with kids!
- Love these printable shadow puppets or these printable Halloween shadow puppets!
- Cat scared of shadow video!
More Fun Videos From Kids Activities Blog
- This video about scaring babies is actually cute.
- Mom panics after seeing red substance in kitchen!
- OMG CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! These Husky puppies paint their house blue!
- Newborn gives his mom a kiss after being born!
Did you giggle at the little girl with the shadow hunting?