This money balloon idea is one of our favorite gift ideas for anyone of any age because you are sending a box of balloons as a balloon surprise box. If you are tired of sending birthday or holiday cards with a gift card inclosed, you are going to love this Balloons in a Box Gift Surprise! This fun way to give a present is great for kids of all ages and will be a gift from you they will never forget.
Box of Balloons with Surprise Money Balloons
While we are showing you a birthday balloons in a box with a money gift, you can imagine how this easy and creative way to give money could be modified for any holiday, anniversary, wedding, graduation or just because!
Related: Creative Ways to Give Money as a Gift
Mail Surprise Balloons in a Box
With family that lives far away, I’m always looking for a creative gift idea to send to my nieces and nephews.
What kid doesn’t want to open a box of balloons for their birthday? Even better, some of the balloons have money inside! This simple gift gives a big surprise for a bargain and the postage on the box is lower than you might think because air filled balloons are light!
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Birthday Balloons in a Box
Instructions for Balloon in a Box Surprise Gift Idea
Watch Our Short Video on How to Make this Surprise Gift
We chose to make the balloons the only thing in the box, but you could add in little toys and smaller gifts within the box as well and make the balloons the wrapping and celebration part.
Now let’s look at how we created this fun money balloon gift for kids…
Roll the $1 bills into small cylinders and insert into a balloon. You’ll need one balloon for each $1 bill.
Money Gift Tip: I like to send $1 for every year of the child’s age.
Blow up the balloons, and you’ll see the money bouncing around!
Throw the balloons into a box. I added in some empty balloons, so the kiddo really has to search to find the money!
Add in a gift message like a homemade card or sign that could be used at home or out in the yard on the special day.
Tape up the box and add the proper postage and send it on its way to your gift recipient.
A Box Full of Surprises Arrives By Post
Can you imagine the excitement when this box arrives? They’ll have so much fun with this creative gift idea!
This balloon box surprise gift would work great for teachers with one of the balloons coming from each student.
More Gift Ideas from Kids Activities Blog
- Gifts for preschoolers can feel challenging, but we are here to help you with the mind of a 3-5 year old…!
- Here are some smart 2 year old Christmas gifts that make sense or if you have a 3 year old, check out these 3 year old Christmas gift ideas.
- These DIY Christmas gifts are so simple that even kids can help make them.
- We have a big list of Valentines gifts for kids and many of the ideas will work year ’round.
- DIY gifts for kids are way more fun than what you can find at the store.
- These teacher gift ideas are genius and are things teachers really want.
- Are you looking for best e gift cards? We have some digital gift ideas.
- Oh yes…you may need this awesome list of Frozen gifts for girls and boys.
- 12 Days of teacher Christmas gifts is super fun.
- These simple homemade Christmas magnets makes a great kid-made gift.
- You can make your own sugar scrub recipe to give as a gift.
- I love these easy gifts in a jar that are creative and fun to give.
Or if your child enjoys balloon painting, here are 22 balloon painting activities.
Have you ever sent a big box of balloons as a gift in the mail? How did it turn out?