Use this free printable flower template for flower cut out magic! This flower coloring sheet is perfect for kids of all ages to create beautiful paper flowers from our pdf templates that include: flower petals, flower center, stem and leaves.
Printable Flower Templates
Create a pretty petalled paper flower with just a few simple steps. Your flower can have as many petals as you wish and add the stem and leaves for a complete flower craft.
Related: Check out our easy flowers to draw
Make a whole bouquet of paper flowers with this free printable flowers coloring sheet craft. Change out the color and coloring patterns to celebrate the season of flowers with this printable template.
- Color, count, and decorate the flower petals, and then put them all together to make a pretty flower.
- You can also add your own pattern and designs to the blank petals on the coloring sheet.
This post contains affiliate links.
Free Printable Flowers Craft Template to Color
The printable flower petal template page includes 8 different petals. You can printable multiple pages to create matching sets, or use the single sheet as is.
Design your own patterns, color or paint however you like, or even print on colored paper. You can also use this printable as a template to cut out the flower pieces from your favorite scrapbook or colored paper.
Related: Our favorite flower craft ideas for kids
Make one paper flower or a whole bouquet of paper flowers!
Flower Cut Out Template
I like the idea of printing off multiple copies of the printable page and creating flowers that are coordinated by color or by pattern.
Use the printable template to cut out flowers of all different patterns consisting of the unique individual petals.
Supplies Needed to Make Spring Flower Cutouts:
- Plain paper & printer
- At least one copy of the printable templates – see pink button below
- Colored pencils, markers, water color paints, acrylic paints, pastels or whatever you want to use to color the printed flower template pattern
- Glue or glue stick
- Pair of scissors or preschool training scissors
- (Optional) Colored construction paper to glue the finished flower to
Tip: Grab popsicle sticks or paper straws to use as flower stems to create paper flowers that can be used as a puppet or added to a vase to make a 3D flower craft.
Step Tutorial to Make Paper Flower Craft
- Download & print the free flower template (click on pink button below) – you may want to print off more than one copy if you want more than 8 petals on your paper flower
- Color or paint the petals, stem and leaves
- Cut out the colored petals, stems and leaves
- Glue your flower cut outs onto another piece of paper
Spring Flowers Cut Outs – Petals, Stems and More to Arrange
If you are creating spring flowers, then use these flower patterns from the printable templates to color and then use these as spring flowers cut outs.
Cut out each piece and use as intended or create the unexpected! Cut an additional set of small petals to lay on top of the large petals…
Flower Patterns to Color – Colored Pencils, Paint, Crayons…
These flower patterns are perfect for coloring. Grab your colored pencils, crayons or watercolor paints and make a masterpiece.
Each petal on the flower pattern is so different…even in black and white. Color with your favorite bright colors or pastel color choice.
Download & Print Free Flower Templates PDF Files
Now grab a larger piece of paper, card stock or poster board and create a flower garden with all your spring cut outs after downloading and printing your pdf files. Download it several times because each time you decorate it, the printable look will be different! Use thicker printer paper for cardstock paper flowers.
Preschool Flower Craft
While adults and older kids love this flower template, it can be used for younger kids too. The best part is using it for learning can sneak in some education while working on fine motor skills.
- For Toddlers & Early Preschool: Pre-cut the large petals, flower stem and leaves ahead of time.
- For Preschool & Kindergarten: Use these beautiful flowers within the lesson teaching about flowers, colors and color matching, counting and counting practice, etc.
- Older kids: Give them several copies of the printable templates and let them be creative to see what happens.
More Flower Crafts & Art from Kids Activities Blog
Spring crafts are already fun, but when you add in an educational aspect, kids will be hooked! Need another free craft idea?
- Grab all 14 of our original, printable and free flower coloring pages for hours of coloring fun for both adults and kids with endless craft projects…
- Learn how to make tissue paper flowers – it is easier than you think!
- How to draw a sunflower is easy and fun with these simple steps.
- Make ribbon flowers!
- Create Day of the Dead flowers with this simple tutorial.
- Kids will love making this flower wreath with things you likely already have around the house.
- Make a paper flower bouquet. This fun flower craft is so easy even younger kids can help!
- If you have preschoolers in the house or classroom, don’t miss this flower painting idea that is super simple.
How did you use the printable flower templates?