Funny Birthday Questionnaire for Kids
Birthday Interview Questions are my favorite tradition to celebrate my kids birthdays. It’s the best way to capture their growth during the year, show off their personality and of course it’s the most awesome long term gift you can give it to yourself and your kids in 20 years. Implementing yearly birthday questions is an easy and fun tradition that will grow with your child with our printable questions about birthday interview!
Yearly Birthday Interview Questions
We love meaningful birthday traditions so this particular one is a highlight in every child birthday we have. Asking birthday questions has become an event we make sure not to miss every single year in our family. Click the pink button to get our full list of questions about birthday interview pdf file:
What are Birthday Trivia Questions?
A birthday interview is a series of questions that you ask the child on their birthday and record the answers. Generally, they are the same questions so you can compare the answers from year to year which makes a great keepsake.
What age to start yearly Birthday Trivia Questions
This age is the best age! The fun with birthday trivia questions or a funny interview is that you will see difference over time to compare. So no matter what age your child might be, start now!
- Ages 1 & 2 – Kids probably can’t answer the questions, but the adults attending a birthday party can! Interview the adults about the child and record that to show your child at a later age.
- Ages 3 & 4 – Some kids may need a shortened version or simplified questions. Have fun with it!
- Ages 5 & Up – The perfect age for a funny birthday interview!
Most Funny Questions to ask a Kid for a Birthday Questionnaire
It has been 6 interviews with my daughter so far (including the first year interview, when I asked her to show her eyes, ears, mouth and fingers).
While I like the regular questions (like, how old are you and do you like school) I noticed that more awkward questions result in funnier answers and really show the personality of a child.
I am sharing with you my favorite 25 questions for a kids birthday interview that I asked through the years and got the best (the funniest) answers EVER. You can start them as soon as kids can answer questions.
Best Birthday Interview Questions For Kids
1. If you were to have 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
2. How do you make pizza?
3. How long does it take to make dinner?
4. How much does a car cost?
5. What is the name of your grandma?
6. What do you think your brother will be when he grows up?
7. What does daddy do best?
8. What is your mom good at?
9. What do you like most about your mom?
10. What do you like most about your dad?
11. How strong is your dad?
12. What’s your mom’s favorite thing to do?
13. What time does your mom wake up in the morning?
14. When does your dad go to sleep?
15. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
16. How many kids will you have? Why?
17. Where will you live when you grow up?
18. What are you afraid of?
19. What are you proud of?
20. If you we to get anything you want, what would you ask for?
21. Tell me more about best day in your life?
22. What is the healthiest thing you can eat?
23. What is your morning routine?
24. Give me an example of a good deed.
25. Tell me a knock knock joke.
Short video of my daughter’s 6th year Birthday Questionnaire
Grab birthday interview questions free printable and get ready for the big day.
Download & Print Birthday Questions for Kids PDF Here
more birthday ideas from Kids Activities Blog
- Have you joined the Nickelodeon birthday club?
- We have the best Paw Patrol party ideas for the ultimate Paw Patrol birthday.
- Check out these party favor ideas!
- Here is a free & easy birthday cake coloring page.
- How about a whole bunch of awesome Harry Potter birthday party ideas.
- Host an escape room birthday party at home!
- Cool birthday cakes for any birthday theme!
- Need an easy gift? These money balloons are super fun to send!
- These jokes for kids are great for any occasion or integrate some super fun facts that kids can’t resist.
Have you ever done a birthday interview before? How are you recording the answers? Is it fun to see how your child answers differently from year to year?
I absolutely love the idea of asking a child birthday questions each year!