Math games are a great way to practice your math skills while having fun. There are plenty of ways to start introducing your kids to math skills without using a workbook. We love to have fun!
We found these and so much more fun over on our Facebook page and our activity link-ups. Head over and share your activities, too! Also be sure to check out our preschool math activities for more educational fun!
30+ Super Fun Math Games
1. These money math worksheets are a great way to not only learn about math, but money! – via Kids Activities Blog
2. Post it note sudoku is a fun way to get your child to not only learn their numbers while working on their critical thinking. – via School Time Snippets
3. Outdoor skip counting will help your child learn to count by 10’s and active. – via Life with Moore Babies
4. This quilt math game is a super simple and cute board game that your children will love. They won’t even know they’re doing math. – via Pre-K Pages
5. This shopping vegetable math game will help teach your children to count with things you have already in your kitchen! – via Fantastic Fun & Learning
6. Dice, buttons, bugs, the ladybug roll and cover math game is a blast. – via Fun Learning For Kids
7. Little Bunny printable math games are a great way to be creative and learn math with adorable little critters. – via Kids Activities Blog
8. Learning takeaways is difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. This subtraction game will make your child forget they’re learning! – via A Mom With A Lesson Plan
9. Ping pong counting is a great way to not only learn numbers, but work on your child’s matching skills as well.- via Where Imagination Grows
10. This dollar tree game teaches money and math through fun! – via School Time Snippets
11. This math board game is a great way for your child to learn while spending time with you.- via Life Over C’s
12. Find the coin under cups works on your child’s memory skills and makes them focus a little harder. – via Meaningful Mama
13. Love being outside? This preschool number recognition is a great educational outdoor activity. – via Creekside Learning
14. Bear math is a great math game that involves gummy bears! Who doesn’t love gummy bears? – via Fantastic Fun & Learning
15. Gin Rummy is a classic card game that involves quite a bit of math. – via High Hill Homeschool
16. Number bowling is a great way to learn math, be active, and recycle plastic bottles. It is a win win!- via Learn with Play At Home
17. This spring flower math game is super cute and involves flower picking. – via B-Inspired Mama
18. Thecandy kiss game is super sweet! – via Fantastic Fun & Learning
19. Get moving with this ‘Stomp It!’ game. – via Creekside Learning
20. Have some old dominoes? This simple domino math for preschoolers will put them to great use. – via Teach Preschool
21. This number maze is an excellent stem activity. – via Hands On As We Grow
22. We live in a technology dominated world. Put that screen time to good use with these multiplication apps for kids. – Kids Activities Blog
23. You’ll want to “catch them all” with this Pokemon math activity using Pokemon cards.- via No Time for Flash Cards
24. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to help your child learn. You will love these budget friendly math games. – via The Educators’ Spin On It
25. Legos and Baseball? It doesn’t get much better than this lego baseball math game. – via Teach Mama.
26. If You Give A Mouse A Cookie game is based on the children’s classic book so your child can learn both reading and math! – via Rainy Day Mum
27. Remember all the different games at the fair and how much fun they were? Recreate that fun with this educational ring toss for preschoolers. – via Love and Marriage
28. Have some extra file folders in your office? Then you have what you need for these preschool file folder math games. – via File Folder Fun
29. This math flower power game is great for anyone who loves flowers. – via Not Just Cute
30. This subtraction math game is great for multiple players. – via Buggy and Buddy
31. Your kids will love this diy math puzzler! – via Kids Activities Blog
32. Math doesn’t have to be difficult. Here are the easiest ways to practice math with kids. – via Kids Activities Blog
We Have Even More Educational Games We Think You’ll Like:
- Remember that fortune teller we made out of paper back in the day? Now you can use it to teach your child math by making it a math fortune teller! How cool?!
- Learn math with this glittering snowball playdough.
- Make learning festive with these Halloween math games.
- These super fun math games will make your child love learning.
- We also have ocean math activities for preschoolers that involve sharks.
- Roblox is a popular game. But did who know there are Roblox math games for kids who hate math?
- Take a break from math to put together these Halloween puzzles games.
- This dinosaur puzzle printable is is the best! Who doesn’t love dinosuars?
- Your children will love these free printable Valentines worksheets.
- The spooktacular Halloween math worksheets are a scream!
- Learn math and reading with these math sight words flashcards.
- Make math fun and unique with these math crossword puzzles printable.
- Long division can be very difficult to learn. However, make it easier with this fun long division game.
- Have a hopping good time with these Easter math worksheets.
- Here are 10 ways to show your kids math is fun.
- Need a break? Check out these zentangle coloring pages.
- Check out these cool math games for kids!