You Can Get Your Kids A Dinosaur Head Lunch Box For A Roaring Good Time At Lunch
If your kids need a new lunch box for school or perhaps you need a super cool way to take lunch to work, look no further.
You can now get a dinosaur head lunch box that’s a roaring good time at lunch!
Sink your teeth into a lunch box for kids who love raptors. Our hungry dino snack containers & lunch bags can fit sandwiches, fruits, even water bottles for snack-o-saurus kids & preschoolers.
Okay but this looks like a T-Rex to me. But nonetheless, it’s such a cool lunch box!
It contains an easy to carry fabric handle that makes carrying it around easy peasy.
And besides using it to store food and snacks, you can also use it as a toy storage. Think of throwing in some building blocks when heading on a road trip or to a doctor’s apppointment.
Honestly, what dino loving fan wouldn’t love this?!
It would truly make the perfect gift for the dinosaur lover in your life!
You can get this awesome Dinosaur Head Lunch Box off the Amazon website for under $32.00 here.
You can even get some matching reusable dinosaur ice packs here.
MORE DINOSAUR IDEAS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- For all kinds of dinosaur ideas, these 50 Dinosaur Crafts & Activities will have something for every kids you know.
- This Printable Dinosaur Coloring Poster is perfect for rainy days.
- Decorate your kid’s bedrooms with glow-in-the-dark dinosaur wall decals.
- Did you know that the spinosaurus is the first known swimming dinosaur?
- Make Dinosaur Surprise Eggs and discover what dinosaurs are hiding inside.
- This Dinosaur Dig Sensory Bin are so much fun for kids who like dig or for aspiring paleontologists.
- Did you know experts say kids who are obsessed with dinosaurs are smarter?
- If it’s birthday season, here’s how to plan a dinosaur themed birthday party.
- Make Jurassic waffles for breakfast with a mini dinosaur waffle maker!
- This dad built the most amazing dinosaur play set for his kids in his backyard.