Spanish Flash Cards: Numbers 11-20
If your child has mastered the numbers 1-10, congratulations! Now it’s time to learn the following numbers. We are so excited to share one of the best ways to learn the Spanish numbers from 11-20 with our free Spanish numbers flashcard set! Download our printable flash cards and get ready for some exciting Spanish games while learning.
11-20 Numbers Printable Spanish Flashcards
Learning new words in a foreign language doesn’t have to be hard! There are so many different ways to learn and practice Spanish words. A good example is this printable worksheet with the Spanish number words from 11 to 20.
Related: Grab our Flashcards for Spanish Numbers 1-10
Our printable sheets are a great resource for Spanish teachers looking for a fun addition to their lesson plans or parents that want to help their kids expand their Spanish vocabulary. Whether you’re visiting some Spanish-speaking countries or just want to learn the ordinal numbers in the Spanish language, this is a perfect place to start.
Let’s get started!
1. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Once & Doce
Our first printable page includes the numbers once (eleven) and doce (twelve). Can you find doce objects that are blue?
2. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Trece & Catorce
Our second printable page includes the numbers trece (thirteen) and catorce (fourteen). Can you find catorce objects that are blue?
3. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Quince & Dieciséis
Our third printable page includes the numbers quince (fifteen) and dieciséis (sixteen). Can you find dieciséis fruits in the kitchen?
4. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Diecisiete & Dieciocho
Our fourth printable includes the numbers diecisiete (seventeen) and dieciocho (eighteen). Can you write the numbers diecisiete and dieciocho on a piece of paper?
5. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Diecinueve & Veinte
Our fifth printable page includes the numbers diecinueve (nineteen) and veinte (twenty). You made it! You now know how to count to twenty in Spanish.
6. Spanish Flashcards – ¿Qué número es este? – ¿Cuántos son?
Our last printable page includes flashcards with useful phrases: “¿qué número es este?” (what number is this?) and “¿cuántas?/¿cuántos?” (how many?). Remember that in Spanish, there are gendered nouns, so if the noun is female, such as silla (chair), we use “¿cuántas?”, and if the noun is male, such as “brazos” (arms), we use “¿cuántos?”.
DOWNLOAD FREE SPANISH FLASHCARDS : COLORS
Spanish Numbers 11-20 Flashcards
HOW TO USE SPANISH COLOR FLASHCARDS
Here are some fun ways to use these printable Spanish flashcards:
- Print each set of flashcards twice and use them as game cards like Memory.
- Use flashcards to talk about objects in the house/classroom and how many there are
- Play Heads-Up – Draw a flashcard from a pile without looking at it and hold it to your forehead. Ask yes or no questions to the students to guess what number it is.
WANT MORE SPANISH LEARNING IDEAS? TRY THESE FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG:
- Practice the colors with our free Spanish colors flashcards!
- Let’s learn the family members in Spanish with these Spanish family member flashcards.
- The whole family will love playing the loteria Spanish game on a Sunday afternoon!
- Looking for a Spanish book for kids? Here are some great ones!
- But if your kiddo is more visual, here are some Spanish videos for kids as well.
- Here are 50+ printable flashcards for learning anything, including Spanish words for colors and the alphabet!
- Make Spanish drinks for kids for an afternoon snack.
Pssst…here is the easiest way to learn writing numbers.
Did you enjoy these Spanish numbers 11-20 flashcards?