I think it’s safe to say, Costco wrecked my diet plans this week ha!
I was at Costco yesterday when I came across mini raspberry cakes that are covered in buttercream frosting and topped with white chocolate curls.
They sort of just JUMPED into my cart and then I blacked out and before you know it, they were sitting in my fridge ha!
Anyways, these delicious raspberry mini cakes can be found in the bakery area in the fridge.
They’d be perfect to serve up at your summer barbecues, birthday parties and even for Father’s Day.
They come in a pack of 6 mini cakes for $8.99 and you can grab them at your local Costco now.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.