Summer is right around the corner and I personally cannot think of anything better than a day of fishing or a weekend of camping.
This article contains affiliate links.
Instant Pop Up Tent for 2 People
With that being said, sometimes you just need to escape to the outdoors but also have a place to escape the sun.
Related: More camping ideas for families and kids
Or perhaps have somewhere to take a nap or sleep after a long day of being in the sun.
Portable Pop Up Tent
That is where this pop-up tent comes in handy!
This pop-up tent turns into an instant cabana/shelter and it’s portable making it easy to pack up and carry around.
Did I mention that it is also SO EASY to set up? You simply remove the tent from the case, throw it into an open area and it pops open.
You then just secure it with stakes and you are good to go!
This Pop up tent is water resistant and provided UV protection. It even sleeps up to 2 people.
I don’t know about you, but this would be perfect for backpacking, taking to the beach and even to take camping.
I think it’d even be great for the kids to take a nap in while you are enjoying some time outdoors.
More Camping Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Can’t get out of town? Try these fun backyard campout ideas!
- Camping games are fun! These DIY target shooting games will be a hit next to the campfire. Well, not too close! Or have you tried floor darts? This would be fun camping too!
- We have the best and easiest hobo dinner camping recipe around!
- Check out our favorite picnic ideas because isn’t camping one really great picnic?
- Need some fun RV games? We got ’em!
- Here are some of our favorite foil cooked meals perfect for the campfire.
- Here are some campfire dessert ideas.
- Your campfire is calling for this dutch oven peach cobbler…cuz it is GOOD.
- Or try these dutch oven brownies also known as campfire brownies!
Do you love the idea of a pop up tent??