There are so many wonderful dessert recipes to enjoy while camping! These 5 Sweet Campfire Dessert Ideas are perfect to share with family and friends under the stars!
5 Sweet Campfire Dessert Ideas
This post contains affiliate links.
Campfire Cones Dessert Idea
- Chopped Fruit, strawberries & bananas
- Mini Marshmallows
- Semi-dark Chocolate Chips
- Waffle Ice-Cream Cone
- Tin Foil
These Campfire Cones are the ultimate campfire dessert for anyone spending time outdoors this summer! I love that you can prep them ahead of time, and then just store them in the cooler (in a freezer storage bag, once they are wrapped in foil) so they are ready to go once you spark that campfire!
Campfire Brownies Dessert
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix with ingredients to prepare
- Candy – all your favorites! We use M&M’s and Twix
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Another wonderful way to enjoy your favorite dessert on a campfire is by making these Campfire Brownies! This is a super easy and super delicious dessert!
Cookies N Cream Bars
- First, in a food processor, crush the entire bag of Oreos cookies, until ground.
- Then, in a large pan, melt the butter and marshmallows together, until melted.
- Remove from heat, and add all of the ground Oreos into the pan, and then mix.
- Pour the Oreo mixture into a lined 8×8 inch baking pan, and flatten evenly in the pan
- Let sit until cooled.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- 2 cups Ice, crushed
- 4 packets Hot Chocolate Mix
- 2 cups Milk
- Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Organic Cacao Powder for sprinkling
Do you have any hot chocolate packets left over from winter? If so, use them to make this Iced Chocolate Summer Treat from Burnt Macaroni. It’s perfect for a hot day!
Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
- Box of White Cake Mix (will need 3 eggs, water, and oil)
- Box of Strawberries, cut in half
- White Chocolate
- Wooden Bamboo Skewers
- First, follow the instructions on the box to prepare the cake (use a sheet cake pan).
- Then, cut the strawberries into halves or thirds.
- Once the cake is done and cooled, cut the cake into 2-inch cubes.
- Next, layer the cake and strawberries on the skewers.
- In a microwavable measuring cup, melt the white chocolate for about 1 minute, then in 10-second intervals, if not melted.
- Place the kabobs on a lined cookie sheet and drizzle the white chocolate on top of the strawberry shortcake, then place in the refrigerator to let the chocolate set.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite parts of cooking, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items, which would also make wonderful holiday gifts for the foodies on your list!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Camping Tips and Recipes
- Camping with Kids (Tips for Families)
- What to Do When Camping
- Best Family Picnic Foods
- 14 Scrumptious Campfire Desserts
- 50+ Picnic Ideas for Kids
- How to Save Money on Family Vacations
- 5 Ways to Spring Into Spring with Picnic Foods
Does your family have a camping trip coming up? Comment below!