Are you looking for inspirational quote coloring pages for adults to brighten up your day? These printable inspirational quotes coloring pages will get you in the right mindset to tackle today’s challenges. Coloring pages aren’t just for kids. These free printable coloring pages for adults too will help improve your mood and enhance mindfulness.
Inspirational Quote Coloring Pages for Adults
Use these printable quote coloring pages for adults to inspire yourself to become the best version you can be every day.
Our inspirational quote coloring pages for adults include two coloring pages with positive quotes to kickstart your day. Use your favorite markers, pens, or colored pencils to make these inspirational quotes as colorful as you want!
1. “The best way to get started…” Printable Quote
Our first inspirational quote coloring page says, “The best way to get started is to quit talking & begin doing” by Walt Disney. It’s time to make our own dreams come true!
2. “This too shall pass” Printable Quote
Our second coloring page is a very old quote, that says, “This too shall pass.” Nothing lasts forever, so always be hopeful for the future!
My favorite part is that you can put a cute frame around these inspirational quote coloring pages and hang them on the wall!
Download Inspirational quote coloring pages PDF FILE Here
15+ Inspirational quotes
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
- “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Never regret something that once made you smile.” – Amber Deckers
- “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” – Michelle Obama
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” – Camilla Eyring Kimball
- “The most wasted of days is one without laughter.” – E. E. Cummings
- “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Spread love everywhere you go.” – Mother Theresa
more coloring pages for adults from kids activities blog
- Get these creative outdoor coloring pages for adults.
- Christmas coloring pages for adults – for those who are still feeling festive.
- These puppy coloring pages for adults are a great activity after a long day!
- Inspirational quote coloring pages for adults.
- You can even cut them and paste them in your journal with inspirational quotes! It is full of inspiring quote coloring pages and gives you a creative outlet.
- Positive thought for the day ideas…actually 365 of them!
- Gratitude quote cards
- MLK facts for kids
- MLK coloring pages
- Motivational quotes you can print
- And don’t miss out on our massive flower coloring pages set!
What is your favorite inspirational quote? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you and hear your favorite quotes.