Take a trip to the jungle with us and let’s learn all about these wild animals with our jungle animals coloring pages! Download and print this pdf file, find the most comfortable coloring spot, and enjoy our fun activity!
Our jungle themed coloring pages are perfect coloring fun for kids of all ages that love animals images.
By the way – did you know that our collection of coloring pages here at Kids Activities Blog are so famous that they have been downloaded over 100k times in the last 1-2 years?
Free Printable Jungle Animals Coloring Pages
The jungle is a place that intrigues kids of all ages because of its incredible vegetation, wild animals, and beautiful jungle scenes. Today’s coloring page set celebrates jungle animals so your kids can pretend to take a trip to the exciting jungle from home.
A jungle is an area covered in forest in a tropical climate, where you can find vegetation like vines and fungus, and cool rainforest animals like insects, jaguars, poison dart frogs, mountain gorillas, boas, monkeys, tigers, lizards, and more.
We are so excited to share with you our jungle coloring pages – let’s see what we’ll need to enjoy this set!
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR JUNGLE COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- The printed jungle coloring pages template pdf — see grey button below to download & print
Lively jungle animals coloring page
Our first coloring page features a cute monkey and a brightly colored toucan… well, that is until you color them! There are also big leaves and huge trees that you can only find in the jungle. We recommend using really bright colors for this coloring activity.
Big jungle cats coloring page
Our second coloring page reminds me what it feels like to take a trip to the safari! It includes one of my favorite big cats, a ferocious but friendly tiger. Kids can use markers to paint the black stripes and orange crayons for the rest of the tiger.
Download & Print Free Jungle Animals Coloring Pages pdf Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- These toddler coloring pages include jumbo tiger and giraffe printables!
- Since we love tigers so much, let’s learn how to make your own tiger drawing and the print these tiger coloring pages!
- I can’t stop laughing at the unusual way this parrot plays!
- Go wild with these jungle animal coloring pages!
- Get colorful with this tucan coloring page.
- Enjoy coloring our favorite monkey coloring pages with your little ones.
- Relax with this cute giraffe zentangle.
- Get more monkey fun with the best gorilla coloring pages.
- Free chimpanzee coloring sheet ready to be downloaded.
- Obviously we had to create a set of elephant coloring pages for kids.
Did you enjoy our jungle animals coloring pages? Leave us a comment!