This gorilla coloring page is perfect for anyone who loves to color animals. Gorillas are thoughtful creatures that are closer to us than we may think. If you want to print other coloring pages, check out these corgi coloring pages! They’re also super fun!
Coloring can be a very relaxing activity for not just children, but adults as well; it’s a great way to wind down at the end of the day, especially with some nice music turned on. Try coloring along with your child too; it’s a fun way to bond over a beautiful picture!
This article contains affiliate links to the things that will make it more fun to color and learn!
Coloring Pages for Kids – Gorilla
If you would like to watch a video of this gorilla being coloring with Prismacolor Colored Pencils, please check out the videos below:
I hope you enjoy coloring this gorilla!
Ways to Use the Gorilla Coloring Page
So, you like this coloring page, but you’re not sure how to work it into your homeschool plans or when to introduce it to your kids? No worries! We understand that sometimes it can be tough to figure it out! Here are some of the ways we think it would be fun to use this gorilla coloring page:
Use the gorilla coloring page when:
- learning about gorillas during your homeschool preschool lessons.
- you’ve just visited the zoo and had the chance to see a gorilla in real life.
- watching a live gorilla cam from the zoo.
- learning about shading and dimension during art class.
- reading Goodnight, Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann.
- you want to try a mixed-medium collage. Instead of just coloring the gorilla, try using watercolors, markers, glitter, and more to change the way the gorilla looks at the end.
- you just want to color a gorilla!
Have a blast coloring!