Let’s celebrate love the best way we know, with love coloring pages! Download & print the coloring sheets, grab your red and pink crayons, and enjoy coloring these beautiful love pictures!
These original love coloring sheets are perfect not only for Valentine’s Day, but also for any day you feel like spreading love to your friends and family!
Free Printable Love Coloring Pages
Sometimes, you just need to share some love with your family and friends, there are. That’s where these love coloring pages come in handy! It doesn’t need to be Valentine’s Day for us to enjoy some cute love coloring pages. These detailed drawings can be used as handmade cards, as adult coloring pages, or even as coloring pages for preschool kids.
Let’s take a look at what each of the pages in the set looks like and… let’s celebrate love!
Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy this coloring sheet.
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR LOVE COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed love coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Love Balloon Coloring Page
Our first coloring page features the word LOVE spelled out with globes and surrounded by lots of hearts of all sizes. This coloring page has simple lines and lots of space, which makes it a suitable option for toddlers and kindergarteners coloring with big fat crayons.
Love and hearts coloring page
Our second coloring page in this set features the word love, but the O letter is replaced with a pretty heart! The patterns inside the letters are a perfect way to let our creativity take off and color each heart with different colors. This is my favorite coloring page in the set because there are so many ways you can color it – watercolor, crayons, even paint works!
Download & Print Free Love Coloring Pages pdf Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- This free love you for kids printable is a great way to show the reasons they appreciate someone!
- We have the sweetest collection of I love you coloring pages for kids.
- Download our cute heart coloring pages to add to your Love collection of coloring pages.
- You can never have enough valentines hearts to color!
Did you enjoy our love coloring pages?