It is time to get creative with the letter H crafts! We gathered all the happy and happening Letter H crafts and activities! Horses, hippos, hi, hose, hope, happy, all are hip letter h words. Today we have some fun preschool letter H crafts & activities to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning The Letter H Through Crafts and Activities
These awesome letter H crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, paper plates, googly eyes, and crayons and start learning the letter H!
Related: More ways to learn the Letter H
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter H Crafts For Kids
1. H is for Hippo Craft
Turn an uppercase H into a hippo! This is my kids favorite animal – so fun!
2. H is for Horse Craft
H is for horse. This fun craft turns a construction paper letter H into a horse. Young children will love this letter of the week craft. via Miss Maren’s Monkeys
3. H is for Handprint Hive Craft
Use your handprints to make a yellow beehive! via Pinterest
4. H is for Heart Craft
Cut out red hearts from paper and fill up a letter H. H is for hearts! via I Can Teach My Child
5. H is for Paper Plate Hot Air Balloon Craft
Make this fun hot air balloon from a paper plate. Out of paper plates? Card Stock should also work. via Our Kid Things
6. H is for Cupcake Liner Hot Air Balloon Craft
Or try making a hot air balloon from a cupcake liner! This is a great craft and creative way to learn the letter h for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and even first year students. via I Heart Crafty Things
7. Letter H Helicopter Craft
Make a construction paper helicopter with cotton balls as clouds. via Ducks in a Row
8. H is for Hermit Crab Craft
Make a Hermit crab with your handprint – this is so cute! via Diapers to Diplomas
9. Letter H Hedgehog Craft
Use a paper plate to make this adorable hedgehog! via Fiche Maternelle
10. H is for Hamburger Craft
Make a hamburger! Use construction paper to build your own hamburger. via Pinterest
Letter H Activities For Preschool
11. Letter H Printables Activity
Use these great letter H free printables to practice. These letter h worksheets not only help with reading skills , but each page has new fun activities that can help with letter recognition and help your child learn the letter h sound.
12. Letter H Playdough Mats Activity
These printable activities are a must! Practice writing the letter H with these playdough mats. This is a simple letter craft, but it is so much fun. Who doesn’t love playing with playdough? via In My World
MORE LETTER H CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter h crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter H printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter h tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter h and its lower case letters.
- What holidays start with H? Halloween of course!
- You can draw and decorate your very own house! What a fun house craft.
- Looking for more handprint crafts? We have them!
- Horses start with H and these realistic horse coloring pages are perfect to add to your letter H lesson plan.
- Hedgehog also starts with H! Can you guess the name of this Hedgehog?
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter h craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!