New week, new printables for kids and they will love these Christmas writing worksheets!
Feeling the Christmas spirit? We do! So this week we’re working on writing with the help of these festive Christmas Writing Practice Worksheets.
Christmas Writing Practice Worksheets for Kids!
This pack has 5 fun learning pages. Some of these learning pages also doubles as Christmas coloring pages. You can use the first writing practice sheet as a Santa coloring page.
Christmas Writing Sheets
While your child is learning the alphabet, they can color in the presents as well. Make them festive and beautiful!
- This Santa coloring page also has his name at the bottom. Your child can trace each letter to learn how to spell Santa Claus.
- The next worksheet has adorable pictures of reindeers. You will learn how to write: Dasher and Dancer, and Prancer, and Vixen, Comet, and Cupid, and Donner, and Blitzen. Did you sing along? Also, we cannot forget Rudolph! Trace each letter and spell out their names.
- We can’t forget about the Elves! The third worksheet has a colorful elf and gift on it. You will be able to trace the letters to write out two sentences about Elves.
- Learn how to write capital letters with this gift worksheet. You can even color all the presents afterwards.
- You can also learn to write your lower case letters with this gift worksheet. Again, you can color these gifts as well.
Here’s what you’ll need for the writing practice worksheets!
This post includes affiliate links
We love going full Christmas by using various Christmas items like pencils and crayons. This would also make great Countdown To Christmas gifts as well.
These Christmas writing activities for kids, plus these Christmas writing utensils.
Download is easy! Just click the button below, fill out your e-mail (we don’t spam don’t worry) and get your free PDF. You can print out as many of these Christmas Writing Sheets as you want!
More Fun Christmas Crafts, Recipes, and Activities!
Christmas Tree Pudding Cups: Dress up a green pudding cups with this fun craft! Not only is this Christmas craft a fun activity to make, but it’ll be even more fun to eat.
21 Christmas Hacks: Make your holiday season run smoothly with these Christmas hacks! From food hacks, to Christmas tree hacks, and even DIY decor ideas – this simple guide will make life so much easier during the holidays!!
Christmas Tree Slime: Do your children LOVE slime? Well they’re in for a treat! Our Christmas tree slime recipe is a fun screen free activity for the kids to enjoy during the Christmas season.
Slow Cooker Black and White Hot Chocolate: Raise your hands in the air if you ADORE a good mug of steaming hot chocolate? With this recipe, you’ll get to try black and white chocolate in your beverage. But the best part? It can be made in your slow cooker!