This floating water pad is one of the coolest things ever! One of my family’s favorite things to do in the summer is spend time at the lake.
We spend hours playing in the sand building castles and splashing out in the water. And now, we can continue the fun with our very own floating water pad. I’m so excited about these water mats.
It’s perfect for the lake, as well as the sea and water parks. Though I might use the smaller one at a water park, but regardless, these water pads are a great way for the family to lounge and play.
Are you ready to check out the best floating water mat? Perfect for most water activities! Let’s take a look.
This article contains affiliate links.
Reasons to Love This Floating Water Pad
There’s something totally relaxing about floating in the water.
- This floating water pad can be used by the whole family, as it’s designed to hold three to five people (or up to 666.5 pounds of distributed weight).
- Simply lay the mat out on the water and lounge! If you’d like you can also use the included tethers to ensure you stay close to shore (or a pier, or a boat).
- This floating pad will save you the room of having to pack up a ton of floaties and even more time and breath (literally) from having to blow up the floaties.
This Floating Water Mat Is Surprisingly Sturdy
Even though the floating water pad is lightweight (12 pounds when rolled up), it’s also super durable. That’s because it’s made with a three layers of XPE foam that’s tear resistant.
The foam doesn’t absorb water, and it’s safe and smooth. But it gets even better than that: there’s even a rolling pillow, so it’s perfect for relaxing. Your family can also use it to jump off into the water too.
With two size choices (9 feet by 6 feet, or 18 feet by 6 feet), you might be wondering (like I did), how easy is it to transport? Super easy. Simply roll it up and use the straps to secure it. When it’s rolled up, it doesn’t take up too much room and is easy to store.
Understanding the material this water is made from and how it differs from inflatable mats is important. These are the important factors I look at because if I’m going to spend money, I want to know the product is durable and different than a traditional inflatable water mat.
How Much Does This Floating Water Pad Cost?
The Floating Water Pad from Goplus is available on Amazon. The 18-foot pad is available for $549.99, while the 9-foot one is $399.99. For the hours upon hours your family will spend on the water, it’s totally worth it.
Plus, it will last much longer than plastic lounge chairs that tend to pop or tear and it doesn’t take up as much room as regular foam chairs do. Because stacking 4-5 of those in your garage just takes up so much space, whereas this just rolls up.
Not to mention, your entire family can fit on the larger floating foam mats. It’s good quality, and can keep you all afloat on a body water and allow you to continue having a great time in the sun. Use it as a lake mat, pool mat, it’s perfect for a hot summer day.
This Floating Water Pad Is The Summer Item Your Family Has Been Waiting For
Play and then rest and soak up the sun and lots of vitamin D with this awesome floating pad.
I don’t know about you, but after hours of being outside and swimming, I tucker out, so it’s nice to be able to just relax sometimes, not to mention, having this floating water pad tethered makes me feel a little more secure as well.
My kids, the daredevils they are, like to swim out and then start getting tired on their way back, so it would be nice to have a spot that is in between for them to rest and catch their breath. Would definitely make this mama feel better anyway.
And because of the bright colors, the light blue and yellow, you’ll see your family on any body of water so you know where they are. I really love these floatation mats.
Missing the waterpark? Bring it home!
- Toddlers can splash and learn in an inflatable sprinkler pool!
- The Bunch O Balloons Small Water Slide Wipeout combines two awesome summer activities, water balloons and a water slide.
- Turn your trampoline into a waterpark for less than the cost of a ticket!
- Splash around for hours of fun in this Swimming Pool for Kids!
- Bubble Ball is sure to be a boredom buster, this summer!
More Summer Fun From Kids Activities Blog:
- Before you head out to the beach or pool make sure you have your pool bag ready! You never know what could happen so make sure you have everything you need.
- Swimming with younger children? Then you’ll want this awesome pool float. It allows a family with multiple kids swim at the same time.
- Make a splash with these pool noodle lightsabers!
- Going to the beach? Then you’ll want this bag o beach bones! These sand toys let you make your very own giant skeleton!
- Make your pool time more fun with this swimming doll or floating golf course!
- Looking for more fun water and summer activities? We have so many to choose from!
Which size floating water pad did you like best? Which one would your family need?