We are welcoming Shark Week with our specialty: free printables, crafts, science activities and shark coloring pages!
Kids absolutely love color by number printables and that’s exactly why we made this printable to help your kids practice addition while they have fun coloring!
Whether you need a quick activity for a card ride or you’re looking for printable crafts for kids you’ve come to the right place.
Free kids coloring pages
Put down the textbook and get some hands-on learning through play! Keep the learning going in a fun way with activities for elementary kids and other engaging activities for kids at school. You will find over a THOUSAND crafts, games, activities, screen-time recommendations, color by number worksheets, and free kids coloring pages.
Shark Coloring Pages
Before we get to the color by numbers online printables, here are some random shark facts you probably didn’t know about:
- The smallest shark, the dwarf lanternshark, is less than seven inches long!
- Sharks are picky eaters. They often take one bite of something before they decide if they want to eat it. That’s why it’s highly unlikely for them to attack humans!
- Scientists believe there are more than 400 different species of sharks.
If you are looking for a fun way to practice your math addition lesson for preschoolers, our shark week printable coloring pages are just what you need.
Download the best Shark Week Addition Color by Number Worksheets
Kindergarten is the perfect time to introduce basic math lessons to preschoolers. Kids can understand basic math operations from a young age, especially if they are taught with games!
Kids are sure to learn faster when crayons enter the picture.
Help your kid solve these basic addition operations: find the correct answer to the addition problems and then color the printables according to the code!
Here are more Fun Shark Crafts and Activities to Do During Shark Week:
- This easy to draw baby shark is perfect for kids of all ages
- Get some crayons and let your kids solve this adorable shark puzzle
- Get your kids to drink more water with shark water bottles
- Get artistic and start painting with this adorable shark baby song art kit!
- Here’s more ways to celebrate shark week with shark week coloring pages.
- Turn a paper plate into a paper shark.
- Decorate your fridge with a cool DIY shark magnet.
- Kids will love making these shark teeth crafts that you can make together.
- Make an adorable origami shark bookmark.
- Find ideas to make the coolest shark craft with your little ones.
- Turn your favorite cereal box into an easy and awesome shark pinata.
- Yummy! These shark snacks are delicious!
- These shark lollipops are quick and easy and perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
- You’ll be amazed when you hear about sharks in underwater volcano.
- Yummy! Enjoy this cute shark mac & cheese for lunch.
Shark Toys That Your Child Will Love
(Contains affiliated links.)
- Excavate real shark tooth fossils like a scientist with this kit from National Geographic.
- Kids can create their own animal with this build and rebuild ocean play set featuring 3 toy sea creatures.
- Perfect for playing in the pool is the Remote Control Shark from McFarlane Toys.