We are loving barbecue season right now and nothing is better than a tasty burger right off the grill. Unless it’s a bacon cheeseburger, of course! A fresh grilled burger, crispy bacon, melted cheddar cheese, and all your favorite topping, can’t you just taste it?
There’s only problem with bacon cheeseburgers. Cooking the bacon and all the mess that comes with it. It smells awesome and it tastes so good, but the mess is what always stops me from making it more often.
As usual, it’s Costco to the rescue with their new bacon cheddar cheese burgers that are now in stores! Now you can buy a bacon cheeseburger already assembled, all in one patty.
Found in the deli section at Costco, these awesome fresh burger patties are made with ground beef, crumbled bacon, and cheddar cheese. It’s all mixed together for a perfect combination in just one patty for easy cooking and cleanup.
As these are a deli item at Costco, they are priced by weight, but the average pricing is looking at about $15 for 6 patties. It’s still an awesome deal when you think about buying and cooking your own patties and bacon separately.
Like many Costco items, there is a good chance these burgers are a limited time or seasonal item, so you’ll need to head to Costco soon to get yours and try them out!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.