Does every little kid go through a cleaning phase where they follow their mom and dad around pretending to vacuum?
Mine both did and, of course, we bought them little toy vacuums so they could pretend to help. But it would have been awesome if those little toy vacuums actually worked as a vacuum too, instead of just making noise.
The Cadson Little Hetty vacuum (and the Little Henry) are the dream play vacuum–they’re cute, they’re kid sized AND they actually work!
Yes, these kid-sized vacuums actually pick paper and other small bits of debris and have a drawer so you can empty out whatever your kids managed to pick up.
Modeled after the regular Cadson Hetty/Henry vacuums, these canister vacuums come with a hose and ‘T’ shaped floor tool all pack away neatly inside the lid. The attached cord with suction plug is reeled in by turning a handle, and the front features the signature face, just like the grown up Hetty and Henry vacuums.
The vacuum is perfect for pretend play, as kids love to imitate their parents, and it’s never too early to start teaching little ones the concept of cleaning up after themselves. The fact that the vacuum actually suctions rewards kids as they can see how their own vacuum works.
As an Amazon Associate, kidsactivitiesblog.com will earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but we wouldn’t promote any product we don’t love!
The Cadson Little Hetty Vacuum is available on Amazon for $28.13, with batteries needing to be purchased separately.
FOR MORE STUCK AT HOME RESOURCES:
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Make a headband with button for mask.
- Sing doo doo doo doo doo doo with some baby shark coloring pages.
- Travel the world from your couch with this list of 40+ virtual field trips.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home!
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Print out some Frozen 2 coloring pages.
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts are saving my bacon right now — so easy!
- Impress your “students” with fun facts for kids!
- Make a quarantine time capsule.
- Make bread!
- Use this hand washing trick for kids… it’s baby shark time!
- Check out tips for how to homeschool preschool.
- Try these favorite halloween games.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kid summer reading challenge.