Now that many restaurants are starting to open up or offering more to-go options, it might be time to try something new.
And IHOP has just the thing with a Sweet and Spicy Maple Syrup and two new menu items to try–a Kickin’ Maple Chicken breakfast feast and a Crepes & Cakes breakfast feast!
The Kickin’ Maple Chicken meal features a buttermilk crispy chicken breast, drizzled with the all-new Maple Sweet & Spicy Syrup! To complete the meal, there is also 4 strips of hickory-smoked bacon, 2 eggs of choice, hash browns, 2 buttermilk pancakes, and toast. The chicken sounds like it would pair perfectly with the pancakes and the spicy syrup, for a fresh spin on chicken and waffles.
The Crepes & Cakes meal pairs crepes and pancakes so you don’t have to choose just one. The crepes are topped with glazed strawberries and vanilla cream drizzle, while 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes sounds like they would taste best with a traditional syrup. The meal also includes 2 strips of hickory-smoked bacon, 2 pork sausage links, 2 pieces of thick-cut ham, 2 eggs of choice, and hash browns. It’s a meal and then some!
Both menu items are currently available at IHOP and, like many special meal offers, might just be for a limited time, so you’ll have to hurry if you want to taste them too! Check your local regulations for see the policies for dine-in and take-out at your local store.
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME IDEAS:
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas!
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will love these pranks for kids.
- Check out these fun duct tape crafts.
- Make galaxy slime!
- Play these indoor games.
- Spread joy with these fun facts to share.
- Handprint art will give you all the feels.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Love these fun games for girls (and boys!)
- Learn and play with these science games for kids.
- Enjoy these simple tissue paper crafts.
- These fun Halloween games bring the party!