Need a pick me up this week? Get ready to head to Costco!
Costco Is Selling $9 Bottles of Ready-To-Drink Strawberry Margarita Mix and I am on my way.
This Kirkland Strawberry Margarita comes in a 1.5 L bottle (ya, a giant bottle) and is ready-to-drink.
You can chill and serve or just bust it open and drink straight from the bottle when you get home (no judgement here).
It’s made with 100% de agave wine, 100% cane sugar and has 12.75% alc vol. Oh, and of course it contains lime juice. YUM!
People are spotting this at their local Costco for around $8.99 a bottle which is a steal if you ask me.
You should know that this isn’t available in all locations but if you can find it, you might want to stock up for Summer. Just saying!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.