Sesame Street has been awesome about helping kids learn about Coronavirus. They first posted this video explaining it to kids.
Sesame Street also posted a video helping kids who are having anxiety with this body breathing and calming techniques. To add to this, they now this interview with Grover talking about how to cope with Coronavirus. Listen below:
In this interview he shares how his mask fits, what to do that isn’t on a screen, and about thanking others.
In addition to these fabulous calming techniques for kids, Sesame Street recently created a wealth of new resources that kids are loving right now. There’s virtual play dates with Elmo, snack chats with Cookie Monster, and phone calls with their favorite Sesame Street muppets. Bonus: you can even read 100 Sesame Street books for free!
SOME MORE OF OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITIES:
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Help your kids learn how to make bubbles at home!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- Spread joy with these fun facts to share
- Handprint art will give you all the feels
- Love these fun games for girls (and boys!)
- Your kids will love these pranks for kids
- Check out these fun duct tape crafts
- Make galaxy slime!
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Check out these kids education websites offering free subscriptions.
- Everybody has time for a 5 minutes craft!