Who knew? Ten years ago no one knew we’d be making duct tape crafts in all shapes, colors and sizes. Purses, wallets, school supplies, toys, you name it, you can probably make it from duct tape!
20 Duct Tape Crafts for the Kids
I’ve put together a bunch of fun projects that are very kid friendly. Things they will not only love to make, but can use as well.
Duct Tape Wallet
Making a Duct Tape Wallet is one of the easiest duct tape crafts, especially for beginners.
- How to Make a Duct Tape Wallet from Crafts by Amanda
- Easy Duct Tape Wallet from Skip To My Lou
- Make a High-Quality, Functional Duct Tape Wallet from Lifehacker
- Duct Tape Wallet with Velcro Closure from Suburban Mom
The Girls Will Love These
- DIY Duck Tape Backpack Charms from Mod Podge Rocks
- DIY Cuff Bracelets from Happy Hooligans
- Create a Necklace Pouch for your Dolls over at MollyMooCrafts
- Adorable Heart Hair Clips from Living Locurto
- Make a Sunhat (for you and your dolls!) with 100 Directions
- Make Your Own Fashion Rings with Duct Tape from Living Locurto
Great Things for Their Room
- Make an Artist’s Portfolio from Modern Parents Messy Kids
- Pretty Flower Pens from DIY Candy
- Cute Tasseled Bookmarks – instructions via Uncommon Designs
- Decorate Accessories for Your Child’s Room with Childhood 101
- Duct Tape Pencil Roll from Club Chica Circle
Fun with Imaginative Play
- Have a Duct Tape Boat Race from Mess for Less
- Pretend to be Indiana Jones with this Duct Tape Whip over at Skip to My Lou
- Duct Tape Toy Boat from Pink When
- Pool Noodle Lightsabers from Kids Activities Blog
- Make a Shoebox School for Pretend Play with MollyMooCrafts
- Create a Game of Ring Toss with Mom Endeavors
More Duct Tape Fun
- Duct Tape Robot from Recycled Materials at Crafts by Amanda
- Duct Tape Belts from Bubbly Nature Creations
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Wind Spinner via Crafts by Amanda
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these 5 minutes crafts!
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
We hope you’ve enjoyed the duct tape crafts for kids that we’ve shared. Now go make your own duct tape wallet and impress your kids!