Duct tape crafts are super popular and awesome. You can use duct tape crafts to make toys, fashion, and even jewelry. Kids of all ages will love all of these colorful crafts and that is why it is one of our favorite craft categories…even older kids, tweens and teens love duct tape crafts!
Duct Tape Crafts for the Kids
Duct tape crafts come in all shapes, colors and sizes. Purses, wallets, school supplies, toys, you name it, you can probably make it from duct tape!
Related: Washi tape ideas
I’ve put together a bunch of fun projects that are very kid friendly. Things they will not only love to make, but can use as well.
This post contains affiliate links.
Duct Tape Wallet
Making a Duct Tape Wallet is one of the easiest duct tape crafts, especially for beginners.
1. How to Make a Duct Tape Wallet
Need a new wallet? Then try this duct tape craft to make a new one! It is so easy to do. And it can make a fun give… from Crafts by Amanda
2. Easy Duct Tape Wallet Craft
Want a different duct tape wallet craft? Check this one out from Skip To My Lou. I love these types of crafts. Turns out duck tape is so versatile, and fashionable!
3. Make a High-Quality, Functional Duct Tape Wallet
Making a duct tape wallet for dad? Then you will want to try this duct tape wallet craft from Lifehacker. It’s a fun way to use duck tape, but a little higher quality so it will last through the wear and tear of everyday life.
4. Duct Tape Wallet Craft with Velcro Closure
These easy duct tape crafts are so great. This one is perfect for you or as a gift to mom and dad. I like the Velcro closure, it will keep cards and receipts and money from coming out! A great craft from Suburban Mom.
The Girls Will Love These Duct Tape Crafts
5. DIY Duck Tape Backpack Charms
Grab your rolls of duct tape and keep your school supplies in the coolest backpack! These DIY duck tape backpack charms are so cute and can make the most plain backpack look cool! What a great craft from Mod Podge Rocks
6. DIY Cuff Bracelets
Who would have thought you could use adhesive tape to make jewelry? Turns out you can! I love a fun duct tape craft and this is one of them from Happy Hooligans. You can make them together as a family, at a slumber party, or party!
7. Woven Duct Tape Bag Craft
Carry your toys, school stuff, or even wallet and errand stuff in woven duct tape bag! You can use different colors of duct tape to make it colorful and pretty. I actually had a duct tape purse in high school I’m glad this duct tape craft from Cut Out and Keep (link unavailable) is bringing back retro styles!
8. Adorable Duct Tape Heart Hair Clips
I adore these adorable duct tape heart hair clips. These DIY projects are precious! This is perfect if you still have a toddler, preschool kids, or kindergartener. The tape pattern from Living Locurto is so easy to make and just a clever way to use duct tape. Hm, I wonder if you could even make a duct tape bow?
9. Duct Tape Sunhat Craft
Want more cool duct tape projects? 100 Directions has one! This duct tape sunhat craft is amazing! Keep the sun out of your eyes and off your face with this sunhat craft.
10. Duct Tape Fashion Rings Craft
Be fashionable with these duct tape rings from Living Locurto. We had a craft for a duct tape bracelet and now we have a craft for fashionable rings! How cute are they?!
Great Things Made from Duct Tape for Their Room
11. Duct Tape Artist’s Portfolio
Want an easy to keep your child’s art in order and together without a paper ring? Than grab your colorful duct tape and try making this duct tape artist’s portfolio from Modern Parents Messy Kids.
12. Pretty Flower Pen Duct Tape Craft
You can even decorate your office supplies. Make your pens look pretty with solid colors or multiple colors from DIY Candy.
13. Easy Duct Tape Bookmarks Craft
Want another fun duct tape craft? These duct tape bookmarks are great! Perfect for kids who love reading. Plus, these diy projects from Uncommon Designs are great.
14. Decorate Accessories for Your Child’s Room Using Duct Tape
Um, did you know you can make home decors using duck tape? You can decorate your child’s room. Learn how with Childhood 101!
15. Duct Tape Pencil Roll Craft
These duct tape pencil rolls are a cool idea. Keep your pencils together and make your pencil keeper out of your favorite colored and textured duck tape from Club Chica Circle.
Fun with Duct Tape Inspired Imaginative Play
16. Have a Duct Tape Boat Race
Want some cool duct tape projects, here is one! These step by step instructions from from Mess for Less will let you make a duct tape boat! I bet you could alter it and also make a duct tape river raft.
17. Pretend to be Indiana Jones with this Duct Tape Whip
Promote pretend play for your kids with this Duct tape Indiana Jones whip. You can learn to make it over at Skip to My Lou.
18. Duct Tape Toy Boat
How cool are these duct tape ideas? You can make another duct tape boat from The Craft Train. A great way to get kids creative and then outside playing.
19. Pool Noodle Lightsabers Duct Tape Craft
This is a great craft, especially if you love Star Wars! Learn how to make the coolest lightsabers from Kids Activities Blog.
20. Make a Shoebox School for Pretend Play With Duct Tape
Another great craft using a shoe box, shoe box lids, and duct tape! You can promote pretend play with this shoebox school. You can learn how to make it from Asha Qureshi.
21. Create a Game of Ring Toss Using Duct Tape
Get outside with this amazing duct tape ring toss game. It’s so easy to make with Mom Endeavors.
More Duct Tape Fun
22. Duct Tape Robot from Recycled Materials
It is never a bad idea to recycle. We love the earth and want it to last for a long time. Which is why this duct tape robot is so awesome! Learn more at Crafts by Amanda.
23. Duct Tape Belts Craft
Duct tape has come a long way from just being used to fix something. It’s fashionable now. You can make a duct tape belt! Learn how from Bubbly Nature Creations.
24. Recycled Plastic Bottle Wind Spinner
Make more home decors, well outdoor decor anyway. Here is another recycling duct tape craft that you can learn more about via Crafts by Amanda.
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these 5 minutes crafts!
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out these washi tape crafts!
- Try out these egg carton crafts!
- What about 15 fun washi tape ideas!
- We have so many great sticker ideas and crafts.
Which duct tape crafts did you try out? How did it turn out? Comment below and tell us, we’d love to hear from you!