In the past few weeks, we’ve shared a bunch of different ways to have scavenger hunts with your kids, from getting your neighbors involved to having a teddy bear scavenger hunt. I think that we’ll keep seeing creative, fun ways that people are having these kinds of hunts to keep themselves and their kids entertained.
If you aren’t able to go outside and have a scavenger hunt, how about doing an indoor scavenger hunt?
You could do an ABC scavenger hunt where your kids have to find one item that starts with each letter of the alphabet. If they can’t find an item for one of those hard letters like Q or X, they can draw a picture of an item that starts with that letter.
For older kids, you can even make a competition out of it. Who can find the most items in a certain amount of time? There are even different printables that you can print out and use.
- This gigantic list of subscriptions from education companies will help get your home learning off the ground.
- Your kids will love these 5-minute crafts
- These are the cutest fall crafts for kids.
- Check out how to make bubbles! Bubbles please every crowd.
- Throw a unicorn party… because why not? These ideas are so fun!
- Learn how to make a compass
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume
- Make your own unicorn slime!
- Check out these elf on a shelf coloring pages.
- So many indoor games for kids!
- Travel the world from your couch with this list of 40+ virtual field trips.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- These letter q crafts are great.