Over the last couple weeks, I’ve shared about Costco opening early for seniors and those with disabilities to shop before the crowds come. Costco then announced that it would only allow 2 people in with each membership card, a move to help with social distancing and to keep their members and staff safe.
Now Costco has announced that they are doing something that will benefit healthcare workers and first responders. Costco is temporarily giving priority access to Costco members who work in the healthcare field and first responders (police officers, firefighters and EMTs). If you work in any of these fields, present your Costco card and your official ID from your job to an employee and you will be allowed to go to the front of the line to enter the warehouse.
If you’re in the medical field or a first responder, thank you for everything you are doing to keep us safe during this trying time! Stay up-to-date on all Costco news by visiting their website.
RELATED STUCK AT HOME POSTS:
- Explore these awesome virtual museum tours.
- These easy dinner ideas give you one less thing to worry about.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Sew masks for nurses!
- Make a homemade bidet.
- Apply for a scholarship to Codeacademy.
- Print off educational worksheets for kids!
- Set up a neighborhood bear hunt. Your kids will love it!
- Play these 50 science games for kids.
- Prepare for the week by making 5 dinners in 1 hour!
- You know you need these LEGO storage ideas.