Costco Is Making Changes To The Amount Of People Let Inside. Here’s What You Need to Know.
Over the past couple weeks, we’ve all been stocking up on food and essentials so we don’t have to leave our houses very often. One of the places that people have been running to is Costco. Costco allows us to stock up on what we need and they’ve made it easier for seniors to shop before the daily rush.
But now, Costco is changing up some things in an effort to keep us safer. Starting Friday, April 3rd, when you visit a Costco store, they will only be allowing two people to enter with each membership card. This move is meant to help with social distancing and to keep Costco members and employees safe.
Costco warehouses will also be open from 8am to 9am on both Tuesdays and Thursdays for members 60 years old and older or members that have physical impairments. At this time, the pharmacy will also be open if you also need to pick up prescriptions.
Costco warehouses are also closing at 6:30pm every weeknight (gas stations close at 7pm). Weekend hours will stay the same.
You can stay up-to-date on updates from Costco by visiting their website.
FOR MORE STUCK AT HOME RESOURCES:
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Travel the world from your couch with this list of 40+ virtual field trips.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home!
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- This gigantic list of subscriptions from education companies will help get your home learning off the ground.
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts are saving my bacon right now — so easy!
- Impress your “students” with fun facts for kids!