It’s an impressive time when anyone can pass their CPR test to be certified.
In fact, it’s celebratory.
But it’s really incredible when a 3-year-old can be taught and successfully perform CPR and yes, it totally happened.
This 3-Year-Old Girl Successfully Performs CPR To The Baby Shark Song and it’s everything we needed to see today…
3-Year-Old Girl Performs CPR Successfully
Meet the 3 Year Old CPR Expert
Meet Saige – a 3-year-old daughter to Chris Pietroforte, a firefighter and EMT of 19 years, has been taught and successfully learned how to perform CPR.
But she didn’t learn the traditional way by remembering compresses to the song, “Stayin’ Alive”.
Baby Shark Song Enters the Education
Instead, she learned by completing chest compressions to the song, “Baby Shark”.
“A good way to teach kids is by letting them pick their own song,” he said. In fact, any song that is 100 to 120 beats per minute works, which he said includes the popular song, “Baby Shark.”
Video 3 Year Old Doing CPR to Baby Shark Song
If you’re ever in the area, Chris teaches CPR classes at Central Valley CPR (which he now owns) in Tulare, California.
This 3-year-old reminds us that anything is possible including the ability to save lives.
Should you ever be in a situation where you need CPR, we hope someone like this little girl is well-trained and able to help out!
More Kid Safety Stuff from Kids Activities Blog
- Teach your child what to do in case of emergency
- Watch a video of a man saving a prairie dog with CPR
- Make a child safety card
More Baby Shark Fun
- All things Baby Shark for kids…like everything!
- How to draw Baby Shark – check out this easy drawing tutorial
- Let’s sing along with the Baby Shark song
- Check out Baby Shark toys like this adorable Baby Shark vacuum
- Need a Baby Shark costume…I am assuming that is a YES!
- Grab these Baby Shark coloring pages
- Baby Alive Baby Shark…I need one today.
Grab our Baby Shark Activities Pack for endless hours of entertainment!
Do your kids know CPR?