Family Who Adopted Three Brothers Heartbroken When They Can’t Adopt The Fourth [Video]
Adoption is a big decision for any family, and adopting multiple siblings at one time is huge. But that’s exactly what this family did when they brought in three brothers who were up for adoption.
Mom Julia was absolutely in love with her new family when she received devastating news that there was a fourth brother who needed to be adopted as well.
Devastating because Julia knew she could not adopt him.
After adopting the first three boys, the family grew from two kids to five, and with one of the children already having special needs, Julia knew one more would leave someone without the attention they needed.
It seemed like a hopeless situation until one of their neighbors stepped in with an incredible solution. Take a look!
Video of 4 brothers being adopted by two families
More Family Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Let’s all get together and make family handprint art!
- Dress alike? Yep, let’s do family Halloween costumes.
- Need more fun like this video? We have fun and easy pranks for family members to play on each other.
- Don’t miss our fun facts for kids that the entire family will adore.
- Oh, and jokes for kids aren’t just for kids…
- Valentines Day is a day of love. Here are some fun family Valentines Day ideas.
- Need some family-friendly New Years Eve ideas?
- One of our favorite things to do is make playdough together.
- And let’s not forget to go have a family picnic.
- Need something quick to do…one of our 5 minute crafts is perfect.
Wasn’t that the sweetest brother story?
Thank you so much to publishing this kind of extra ordinary post.Keep updating me also with your newer post.
Thanks for your post great ideas
You’re so welcome, Relda! So glad that you are enjoying them!