Are you planning for a family picnic this weekend? Make sure you pack these 5 easy and best family picnic food recipes! There is a recipe for everyone, here!
easy and Best Family Picnic Food recipes to enjoy
Put together a simple family feast that’s portable and perfect for picnics. Spread out the blanket and get snacking with these easy and yummy recipes!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
This is a tart, tasty lemonade with a sweet kick, perfect for the cook with garden access during the summer months.
Ingredients Needed To Make Strawberry Lemonade Recipe:
How To Make Strawberry Lemonade Recipe:
- First, in a pre-made lemonade container, pour out about a third of the lemonade (save for later) if you are using homemade lemonade put in air-tight container.
- Add the strawberries, lemon slices, and mint.
- Let flavors infuse in the fridge for 30 mins to 1 hour.
2. Ants on a Log Recipe
Not only is the snack nutritious but it is fun and a great way to encourage kids to get involved with preparing food.
Ingredientst Needed To Make Ants on a Log Recipe:
How To Make Ants on a Log Recipe:
- Start by scooping out peanut butter to fill the bottom of the plastic container, about 2-3 inches thick.
- Then, tick celery slices into the peanut butter.
- Cover, and serve for a snack!
- For Ants on a Log, fill the celery with cream cheese.
- Then, layer the raisins on top.
3. Peanut Butter & Jelly on a Stick Recipe
You can use any peanut butter and jelly combo and mix it with any fruit, the possibilities are endless! Not to mention everything tastes better when it is on a stick!
Ingredients Needed To Make Peanut Butter & Jelly on a Stick Recipe:
- Peanut Butter
- White bread
- Bananas, cut into bite-size slices
- Wooden skewers
How To Make Peanut Butter & Jelly on a Stick Recipe:
- First, remove the crust from a slice of bread.
- Next, using a rolling pin, flatten out the bread.
- Then, add a small layer of peanut butter, and a small layer of jelly to the bread.
- Tightly roll bread, and cut into slices.
- Using a wooden skewer, layer the peanut butter and jelly with blueberries and bananas.
4. Pimento Cheese Pinwheels Recipe
Pimento cheese pinwheel sandwiches are the perfect appetizer for the next family picnic party. Creamy homemade pimento cheese is rolled up into flour tortillas and sliced into single-serve bites.
Ingredients Needed To Make Pimento Cheese Pinwheels Recipe:
How To Make Pimento Cheese Pinwheels Recipe:
- First, spread Pimento cheese on a tortilla.
- Then, add a slice of turkey and spinach to the center of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla tight, and place toothpicks in the roll about 1-inch apart.
- Next, cut in between the toothpicks.
- Keep refrigerated until ready for your picnic!
5. Fruit Brownie Kabobs Recipe
Deliver dessert in an all-new way. Create kabobs with brownies and fruit drizzled with chocolate – yum!
Ingredients Needed To Make Fruit Brownie Kabobs Recipe:
- Pre-made Brownies, cut into squares
- Marshmallows, large
- Wooden skewers
How To Make Fruit Brownie Kabobs Recipe:
- First, layer your skewer with the brownie square, blueberries, strawberries, brownie, blueberries, and marshmallow.
- Then, repeat, if you have space.
- Serve for dessert.
More easy and fun Family Picnic food recipes from kids activities blog
- 5 Food-on-a-Stick Recipes for Kids
- 50+ Easy & Fun Picnic Ideas for Kids
- 20 Amazing and Easy S’mores Recipes
- 4 Ways to Spring into Spring with Picnic Foods
- 5 Easy and Delicious On-the-Go Food Recipes
So which family picnic food recipe are you going to have this weekend? Let us know how it goes!