I love getting the neighborhood together and enjoying an outdoor get-together! These 5 Easy Spring Dip Recipes are perfect for last-minute fun in the sun!
5 Easy Spring Dip Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Spring Avocado Dip Recipe
- 1 can Corn, drained
- 4 Avocados, sliced into small chunks
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Salsa Verde
- Tortilla Chips
- First, in a mixing bowl, combine avocados, corn, black beans, and red onion.
- Then, add the salsa verde and stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Easy Creamy Ranch Dip
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- Cream Cheese (8 oz), softened
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- Potato Chips
- A can of Corn, drained
- 1 package Ranch Seasoning Mix
- A can of Black Olives, chopped
- First, in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer, until smooth.
- Add the red and green peppers, corn, olives, and ranch seasoning mix, and then combine.
- Serve with potato chips.
Garlic Feta Dip Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 package Cream Cheese, softened
- Pinch Dill
- 1/3 cup Plain Green Yogurt
- Pinch Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Parsley, chopped
- 1 Roma Tomato, diced
- Pita Chips
- In a food processor, combine the feta, cream cheese, greek yogurt, garlic, dill, oregano, and lemon juice.
- Next, move to a serving bowl, and then add tomatoes and parsley.
- Serve with pita chips.
Thanks to The Cozy Cook for this fun recipe!
Easy Spring 7-Layer Dip Recipe
- A package of Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 2 cups Guacamole
- 1 (24 oz) jar medium salsa
- A 31-oz. can of Refried Beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- A 4-oz. can of sliced olives
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
- Tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 lime
- In a mixing bowl, stir together beans and taco seasoning.
- Next, spread this mixture into bottom of serving dish.
- Then, add a layer of sour cream.
- Layer the salsa and cheese.
- In another bowl, mix together the tomatoes, cilantro, and onions.
- Squeeze the lime juice on top and add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir together, and then add to top of cheese.
- Top with olives.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite parts of cooking, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items, which would also make wonderful holiday gifts for the foodies on your list!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Spring Recipes
- Edible Rainbow Craft: A Healthy St. Patrick’s Day Snack!
- 5 Fresh Blueberry Recipes for Spring
- 20 Adorable (and Doable) Spring Treats for Kids
- Spring Chick Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
- 5 Ways to Spring Into Spring with Picnic Foods
- Spring Oreos
- One Pot Creamy Alfredo with Spring Veggies
- Pretty Picnic for Spring
What is your favorite thing to serve with dip? Veggies? Bread? Chips? Comment below!