I love getting the neighborhood together and enjoying an outdoor get-together! These 5 Easy Spring dip recipes are perfect for last-minute fun in the sun!
5 Easy Spring Dip Recipes
There’s no simpler way than making a dip a day or two ahead of your picnic, especially if it’s for your family. Be wise enough to make these spring dip recipes.
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Spring Avocado Dip Recipe
I assume you would double the recipe for this dip as you would want more. Savor its freshness and almost-creamy texture along with your favorite chips.
Ingredients Needed To Make Spring Avocado Dip:
- 1 can corn, drained
- 4 avocados, sliced into small chunks
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup salsa verde
- Tortilla chips
How To Make Spring Avocado Dip:
- First, in a mixing bowl, combine avocados, corn, black beans, and red onion.
- Then, add the salsa verde and stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
2. Easy Creamy Ranch Dip Recipe
Make your day by creating this creamy ranch dip which is not only good for chips but can go along with veggies as well.
Ingredients Needed To Make Creamy Ranch Dip:
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Cream cheese (8 oz.), softened
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Potato chips
- A can of corn, drained
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- A can of black olives, chopped
How To Make Creamy Ranch Dip:
- First, in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer, until smooth.
- Add the red and green peppers, corn, olives, and ranch seasoning mix, and then combine.
- Serve with potato chips.
3. Garlic Feta Dip Recipe
This garlic feta dip recipe is very easy to make. Just make sure to add garlic with the amount that you can handle. For the garlic-lovers out there, try this out! Thanks to The Cozy Cook for this fun recipe!
Ingredients Needed To Make Garlic Feta Dip:
- 1 1/2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 package cream cheese, softened
- Pinch dill
- 1/3 cup plain green yogurt
- Pinch dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Parsley, chopped
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- Pita chips
How To Make Garlic Feta Dip:
- In a food processor, combine the feta, cream cheese, greek yogurt, garlic, dill, oregano, and lemon juice.
- Next, move to a serving bowl, and then add tomatoes and parsley.
- Serve with pita chips.
4. Easy Spring 7-Layer Dip Recipe
Meet the spring dip of your dreams. It’s the kind of dip that everyone would love and the kind of dip that has a rich filling!
Ingredients Needed To Make Spring 7-Layer Dip:
- A package of taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 (24 oz.) jar medium salsa
- A 31-oz. can of refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- A 4 oz. can of sliced olives
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
- Tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 lime
How To Make Spring 7-Layer Dip:
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the beans and taco seasoning.
- Next, spread this mixture into the bottom of serving dish.
- Then, add a layer of sour cream.
- Layer the salsa and cheese.
- In another bowl, mix together the tomatoes, cilantro, and onions.
- Squeeze the lime juice on top and add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir together and then add to the top a cheese.
- Top with olives.
More Spring Recipes
- Edible Rainbow Craft: A Healthy St. Patrick’s Day Snack!
- 5 Fresh Blueberry Recipes for Spring
- 20 Adorable (and Doable) Spring Treats for Kids
- Spring Chick Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
- 5 Ways to Spring Into Spring with Picnic Foods
- Spring Oreos
- One Pot Creamy Alfredo with Spring Veggies
- Pretty Picnic for Spring
What are your favorite foods to serve with these spring dip recipes? Veggies? Bread? Chips? Comment below!