Would your LEGO enthusiast love to wear a giant LEGO costume for Halloween this year? Let us help you with this fun idea – just one of our many homemade Halloween costumes. We at Kids Activities Blog just love costumes like this that are cheap and easy to make!
We try to make the kids costumes each Halloween. This year, Lowes inspired us to “think outside the box” and with the help of a giant appliance box (Thank you handy shopping assistant Doug!!) and a couple of cans of spray paint as well as several smaller boxes we had Legos. Human Legos.
Lego blocks are one of our favorite things to play with. All. Day. Long. The kids absolutely love building and creating.
Red is my son’s favorite color. He’s thrilled with his costume – and I was thrilled with how easy it was to create. All it took was a short trip to my local Lowes.
Homemade Halloween Costumes
How to Make a Lego Costume
- Spray paint your boxes. We needed to do about 5-6 coats.
- Cut out neck, arm and leg holes.
- Add “circles” and arm straps – and viola! You’re a Lego!
More Kids Activities
Have you been inspired by this awesome LEGO costume? I’d love to hear about a great homemade Halloween costumes that your kids will be wearing for Halloween this year! Here are some fun ideas for costumes and kids activities for Halloween:
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar No Sew Homemade Halloween Costume
- Kids Dress Up with Pipe Cleaner Disguises
- 10 Super Simple Home Made Costume Ideas