This is the best family Christmas dance ever! Christmas is all about cheer, joy, and happiness. And what better way to share Christmas cheer than an epic Christmas dance. As someone who cannot dance, I love watching other people dance and this Christmas dance will bring everyone joy! Check it out!
Christmas Dance With The Family
Christmas is about family spending time together. No outside distractions, just time, and food, and music, and memories being made. For some of us that means cooking a big meal together, or decorating the tree. For this family, it’s their annual Christmas dance. This is the sixth year these eight siblings have put together a dance for Christmas, and, as always, it is Epic! Take a look!
Video: Best Family Christmas Dance
I love the idea of this so much! It’s like one of those things you imagine when you aren’t telling people what you imagine. That your family might someday be the Von Trapps. Or Jackson 5. Or, maybe they’ll just put on one perfect Christmas dance every year. Yeah, that would work.
More Fun Dance Videos From Kids Activities Blog
Check out this little Zumba instructor, she is so precious and loves to dance!
More Great Christmas Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- This Q Tip Snowflakes ornament is one of the easiest to make with kids and they turn out lovely on your Christmas tree.
- We have the cutest and simplest clear ornament ideas for filling ornaments with fun items for your holiday decorations.
- We have a list of 26 DIY ornaments you can make with your kids! They’re all unique and beautiful.
- Turn your kids artwork into an ornament that is custom made.
- This Christmas craft is perfect for smaller kids! They can make these easy and colorful tin foil ornaments.
- Don’t miss our ornament coloring pages!
- Make Christmas dinner fun with these printable Christmas placemats for kids!
- Countdown to Christmas with the top 10 Holiday movies for kids.
- We love all of these 85 elf on the shelf ideas!
What did you think of this family Christmas dance?