Christmas morning isn’t just for opening presents, it’s for enjoying these 5 Christmas Morning Breakfast recipes with your loved ones!
Best Christmas Morning Breakfast Recipes
Nothing beats the feeling you get when you first wake up on Christmas morning, especially when you know you’ve got a warm Christmas breakfast and some presents under the tree waiting for you!
Grab on these Christmas breakfast recipes to fill up and start the energy in doing those lists of fun things to do all day with the whole family.
Related: Awesome Christmas Tree Cheese Ball Recipe
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole Recipe
After church on Christmas morning, our family enjoys this easy, make-ahead casserole. I’d also recommend this Christmas morning breakfast casserole for a special brunch any time of the year.
Ingredients To Make Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole:
- 1 roll (12 ounces) Breakfast Sausage
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 package Country Gravy Mix
- 6 slices bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
How To Make Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage until crumbled, drain and spread in a lightly greased 11×7 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over the sausage
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, water, milk, and gravy mix together. Pour over the cheese.
- Beat eggs, water, milk, and gravy mix in medium bowl with a wire whisk, until well-blended. Then, pour over cheese.
- Add the cubed bread over the mixture. Next, drizzle with melted butter, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes, or until center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
2. Vegetable Frittata Breakfast Recipe
Christmas breakfast is especially merry when this colorful frittata is on the menu. It’s easy to assemble, so it’s perfect for busy mornings.
Ingredients To Make Vegetable Frittata Breakfast:
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6 Eggs
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium Zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- A cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- A Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Seasoning
How To Make Vegetable Frittata Breakfast:
- In an ovenproof, nonstick skillet, heat olive oil. Then add onion, zucchini, and red pepper, until veggies are tender.
- Next, in a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, and seasoning together, and pour into the skillet.
- Cook on medium-heat for about 5 minutes, or until the eggs are set on the bottom.
- Add sliced tomatoes on top of egg mixture, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil in the oven for 4 or 5 minutes, until cheese is browned.
3. Vanilla Coffee Breakfast Recipe
Skip the line at the coffee shop and make your own Vanilla Coffee at home! This easy Vanilla Coffee recipe is easy to get ready for your morning commute or for brunch.
Ingredients To Make Vanilla Coffee Breakfast:
- 3/4 cup Ground Coffee
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 6 cups Water
How To Make Vanilla Coffee Breakfast:
- Using a traditional coffee maker, put coffee and brown sugar in the filter of the coffee maker.
- Place vanilla in the empty pot of the coffee maker.
- Add water, and then brew as directed.
- Pour into cups, and then add additional sugar or whipped cream if desired.
4. Berry Cheesecake Muffins Breakfast Recipe
These Berry Cheesecake Muffins are a great way to take some leftover berries and turn them into a wonderfully delicious muffin to enjoy for a sweet Christmas morning breakfast treat or just for those times you’re craving a sweet snack.
Ingredients To Make Berry Cheesecake Muffins Breakfast:
- 1 cup Quick-Cooking Oats
- 3 tablespoons Orange Zest
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 3/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- A cup of Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- A cup of Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- An Egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
How To Make Berry Cheesecake Muffins Breakfast:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- First, in a medium bowl, combine oats and buttermilk and let stand 10 min.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and orange zest, set aside.
- Then, in another bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add egg and butter to oat mixture; mix well.
- Add to flour mixture to combined mixture and stir until moistened
- Gently stir in berries.
- Spoon half the batter evenly into muffin cups; top with cream cheese mixture. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes Breakfast Recipe
A decadent Christmas morning breakfast! Light and fluffy pancakes with the flavor of blueberry cheesecake, topped with subtly cream cheese.
Ingredients To Make Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes Breakfast:
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 4 teaspoons Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) Blueberry Cream Cheese Spread
How To Make Blueberry Cream Chees Pancakes Breakfast:
- First, combine the milk and vinegar in a bowl. Let sit for about 2 minutes, and then whisk in the egg.
- Next, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the milk mixture and melted butter, and mix well.
- Using a ladle, pour batter onto a hot skillet or griddle. Cook until it bubbles, and then flip.
- Once you start stacking the pancakes, spread cream cheese between each layer, and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
More christmas recipes to munch all day
- Christmas morning breakfast is even more special this year with this yummy and festive Christmas Tree Waffles Recipe for the whole family!
- Making this Stained Glass Christmas Cookies is so much fun. Try it!
- We got your back from breakfast to dinner with these Holiday Tradition Recipes!
- Enjoy browsing these yummy Christmas Trees To Eat now!
- You will never go wrong with these delicious and so easy Holiday Cookies Recipes!
- Check out these crockpot Christmas recipes!
So which Christmas breakfast recipe are you going to make tomorrow? Let us know!