I love giving food gifts, like these 5 Homemade Holiday Food Gift Ideas for the holidays! It’s so personal, and meaningful to make something with your own two hands for a loved one.
Sweet Homemade Holiday Gift Ideas
They say that sometimes, homemade gifts are better than store-bought ones. So here’s a list of homemade gift ideas that will not only warm the heart but fill the tummies as well!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Homemade Peppermint Bark Holiday Gift
Peppermint is just comforting. Infuse it in your favorite chocolate and your loved one will surely love it!
Ingredients Needed To Make Homemade Peppermint Bark:
I love the idea of incorporating candy canes into any dessert! I especially love Burnt Macaroni‘s Peppermint Bark recipe!
2. Rosemary Olive Oil
Simple and elegant, this rosemary olive oil is a beautiful gift for this holiday.
Ingredients Needed To Make Rosemary Olive Oil:
How To Make Rosemary Olive Oil:
- Combine the oil and rosemary in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, for about 5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the rosemary to a decorative bottle, and add the oil.
3. Homemade Holiday Strawberry Jam
Express your thoughts and love when you make this sweet homemade strawberry jam this holiday season.
Ingredients Needed To Make Homemade Strawberry Jam:
How To Make Homemade Strawberry Jam:
- In a large bowl, mash the strawberries until you have 4 cups of mashed berries.
- Combine the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan.
- Next, stir over low heat, until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase to high heat, and boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and put in sterile jars, leaving about 1/2 inch of space at the top.
- Finally, seal and put in water bath, or eat the jam right away!
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
Added sweetness is in this holiday! Make Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies and put a smile on its receiver!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies:
- 1 ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 8 Tablespoons butter, cut into large pieces
- 3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Quick Cooking Oats
Hot To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies:
- First, add sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil for about 3 minutes, and then remove from heat.
- Next, stir in peanut butter, vanilla, salt, and oats.
- Drop large scoops of cookies onto parchment paper.
- Allow to dry 10-15 minutes.
5. Mint-Infused Sugar Homemade Gift Idea
A sweet-smelling gift idea is one of the best. Here’s the mint-infused sugar for your indulgence!
Ingredients Needed To Make Mint-Infused Sugar:
How To Make Mint-Infused Sugar:
- Using a glass jar with a lid, add a layer of sugar on the bottom of the jar.
- Next, top with a handful of mint leaves.
- Continue layering the sugar and mint, leaves until you get to the top.
- Seal the container, and then let sit for about a week.
- Strain out the mint leaves, and enjoy!
How to Get in the Holiday Spirit with Your Family
- 5 Fun Holiday Desserts for Kids
- Santa Belt Pudding Cups
- 5 Easy Holiday Cookie Recipes
- 21 Christmas Hacks
- Stained Glass Christmas Cookies
- 5 Christmas Morning Breakfast Recipes
- Kid-Made Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Slime
- Tin Foil DIY Ornaments
What is your favorite homemade gift to give during the holiday season? Comment below!