I love giving food gifts, like these 5 Homemade Holiday Food Gift Ideas for the holidays! It’s so personal, and meaningful to make something with your own two hands for a loved one.
5 Homemade Holiday Food Gift Ideas!
This post contains affiliate links.
Homemade Peppermint Bark Holiday Gift
I love the idea of incorporating candy canes into any dessert! I especially love Burnt Macaroni‘s Peppermint Bark recipe! It’s so easy with only 3-ingredients: dark chocolate, vanilla chips, and mini candy canes.
Delicious Homemade Holiday Gift: Rosemary Olive Oil
- Combine the oil and rosemary in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, for about 5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the rosemary to a decorative bottle, and add the oil.
Homemade Holiday Strawberry Jam
- In a large bowl, mash the strawberries until you have 4 cups of mashed berries.
- Combine the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan.
- Next, stir over low heat, until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase to high heat, and boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and put in sterile jars, leaving about 1/2 inch of space at the top.
- Finally, seal and put in water bath, or eat the jam right away!
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 1 ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 8 Tablespoons butter, cut into large pieces
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- First, add sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil for about 3 minutes, and then remove from heat.
- Next, stir in peanut butter, vanilla, salt, and oats.
- Drop large scoops of cookies onto parchment paper.
- Allow to dry 10-15 minutes.
Mint Infused Sugar Homemade Gift Idea
- Mint leaves
- Using a glass jar with a lid, add a layer of sugar on the bottom of the jar.
- Next, top with a handful of mint leaves.
- Continue layering the sugar and mint, leaves until you get to the top.
- Seal the container, and then let sit for about a week.
- Strain out the mint leaves, and enjoy!
Holiday Gifts for the Foodie on Your List
Shopping for a foodie who seems to have it all? Gift them with one of our kitchen must-haves!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
How to Get in the Holiday Spirit with Your Family
- 5 Fun Holiday Desserts for Kids
- Santa Belt Pudding Cups
- 5 Easy Holiday Cookie Recipes
- 21 Christmas Hacks
- Stained Glass Christmas Cookies
- 5 Christmas Morning Breakfast Recipes
- Kid-Made Christmas Wreath
What is your favorite homemade gift to give during the holiday season? Comment below!