My family loves potato dishes! These 5 Quick and Easy Potato Recipes might offer some inspiration!
5 Quick and Easy Potato Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Easy Homemade Potato Soup
- 1 1/2 cups Yellow Onion chopped
- 6 cups of Russet Potatoes or 6 small potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 1/4 cups Carrots peeled and diced
- 2 cans Low Sodium Chicken Broth 14.5 oz cans
- 1 cup Celery diced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- For toppings using bacon shredded Mexican Cheese, chopped green onions or chives
Soup is the ultimate comfort food! And this Homemade Potato Soup from Burnt Macaroni will make you feel like you are being wrapped up in a warm blanket. And it’s so easy to make!
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
- 6 medium size Red Potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium size Red Onion, lightly chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Rosemary, minced
- Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, combine red potatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Put in oven for 1 hour, or until you reach your desired crunch.
- Sprinkle a little salt on top.
Baked Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 pounds Russet Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dry Bread Crumbs
- a stick of Butter, melted
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon butter (for greasing baking dish)
This is the ultimate side dish for any holiday celebration! The bread crumbs and parmesan cheese give this Baked Cheesy Mashed Potatoes recipe, from Burnt Macaroni, the perfect crust!
Onion and Mushroom Potatoes
- 5 medium Russet Potatoes
- 1 medium Yellow Onion
- 7 oz. Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- a cup of Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- a teaspoon of Salt
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Then, peel the potatoes, and cut them into slices.
- Cut the mushrooms and onions into slices, and then combine with the potatoes.
- Season with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put potatoes, mushrooms, and onions into a glass baking dish. Then, add 1 cup of water.
- At the 15 minute mark, mix all the potatoes, mushrooms, and onions.
- Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes, until the potatoes soften.
Baked Potato Rounds Recipe
- 4 medium Red Potatoes, sliced
- Butter (melted)
- Garlic Salt
- 5 slices of bacon, crumbled
- Mexican Cheese, shredded
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Start by preheating the oven to 350.
- Next, slice the potatoes into thin rounds, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Fill a pot with water, and then add the potatoes. Bring to a boil, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, and then pat dry.
- On a lined cookie sheet, spray with non-stick spray.
- Place the potatoes on the pan, and brush them with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, cheese, and bacon.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Add green onions or chives on top.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Dinner Recipes the Whole Family Will Love!
- 15 minute Dinners – Here Are 5 Recipes for This Week
- Quick Dinners – 21 Recipes for 30 Minute Meals
- Crockpot Cornish Game Hen
- 5 Course Dinner Recipes for a Mid-Week Slump
- 25 Chili Recipes to Keep You Warm
- 20 Delicious Fall Slow Cooker Recipes
- (Simple Suppers) 20+ Slow Cooker Recipes Kids Love
What’s your favorite potato dish? Comment below!