My family loves potato dishes! These 5 Quick and Easy Potato Recipes might offer some inspiration!
Yummy potato Recipes your family will love
You don’t have to live in Idaho to love potatoes. Let your family rediscover potato dishes with this amazing list that we have. It’s oh so good!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Easy Homemade Potato Soup Recipe
Warm your day up with this easy homemade potato soup! Tasty, creamy, comforting, and just the best. Your kiddos will love it too.
Ingredients Needed To Make Homemade Potato Soup:
- 1 1/2 cups Yellow Onion chopped
- 6 cups of Russet Potatoes or 6 small potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 1/4 cups Carrots peeled and diced
- 2 cans Low Sodium Chicken Broth 14.5 oz cans
- 1 cup Celery diced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- For toppings using bacon shredded Mexican Cheese, chopped green onions or chives
Soup is the ultimate comfort food! And this Homemade Potato Soup from Burnt Macaroni will make you feel like you are being wrapped up in a warm blanket. And it’s so easy to make!
2. Roasted Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
Discover the savory goodness of this roasted rosemary potatoes recipe. It smells so nice and tastes oh, so good!
Ingredients Needed To Make Roasted Rosemary Potatoes:
- 6 medium size Red Potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium size Red Onion, lightly chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Rosemary, minced
How To Make Roasted Rosemary Potatoes:
- Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, combine red potatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Put in oven for 1 hour, or until you reach your desired crunch.
- Sprinkle a little salt on top.
3. Baked Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
They say mashed potatoes should just be mashed. But hey, it can be baked, and even turn into a cheesy version! Try the recipe to find out!
Ingredients Needed To Make Baked Cheesy Mashed Potatoes:
- 1 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 pounds Russet Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dry Bread Crumbs
- a stick of Butter, melted
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon butter (for greasing baking dish)
This is the ultimate side dish for any holiday celebration! The bread crumbs and parmesan cheese give this Baked Cheesy Mashed Potatoes recipe, from Burnt Macaroni, the perfect crust!
4. Onion and Mushroom Potatoes Recipe
Looking for new comfort food for the whole fam? Here’s an onion and mushroom potatoes recipe for you! It’s a perfect appetizer for a 5-course meal!
Ingredients Needed To Make Onion And Mushroom Potatoes Recipe:
- 5 medium Russet Potatoes
- 1 medium Yellow Onion
- 7 oz. Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- a cup of Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- a teaspoon of Salt
How To Make Onion And Mushroom Potatoes:
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Then, peel the potatoes, and cut them into slices.
- Cut the mushrooms and onions into slices, and then combine with the potatoes.
- Season with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put potatoes, mushrooms, and onions into a glass baking dish. Then, add 1 cup of water.
- At the 15 minute mark, mix all the potatoes, mushrooms, and onions.
- Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes, until the potatoes soften.
5. Baked Potato Rounds Recipe
This baked potato rounds recipe is so good and tasty. What I like about this is it’s not messy to eat. I just so love it!
Ingredients Needed To Make Baked Potato Rounds:
- 4 medium Red Potatoes, sliced
- Butter (melted)
- Garlic Salt
- 5 slices of bacon, crumbled
- Mexican Cheese, shredded
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
How To Make Baked Potato Rounds:
- Start by preheating the oven to 350.
- Next, slice the potatoes into thin rounds, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Fill a pot with water, and then add the potatoes. Bring to a boil, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, and then pat dry.
- On a lined cookie sheet, spray with non-stick spray.
- Place the potatoes on the pan, and brush them with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, cheese, and bacon.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Add green onions or chives on top.
Dinner Recipes the Whole Family Will Love!
- 15 minute Dinners – Here Are 5 Recipes for This Week
- Quick Dinners – 21 Recipes for 30 Minute Meals
- Crockpot Cornish Game Hen
- 5 Course Dinner Recipes for a Mid-Week Slump
- 25 Chili Recipes to Keep You Warm
- 20 Delicious Fall Slow Cooker Recipes
- (Simple Suppers) 20+ Slow Cooker Recipes Kids Love
What’s your favorite potato dish? Comment below!