Do you ever get in a dinner rut? It can be hard to keep your dinners fresh every night. These 5 Course Dinner Recipes for a Mid-Week Slump will save the day!
Tasty Mid-week Course Dinner Recipes
If you’re having such a hectic week but you still want to ensure a healthy, tasty dinner for the family, we got your back! We have a list of easy-to-make, healthy dinner recipes to save the week. And hey, have I mentioned they’re really flavorful too! Have fun making them!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Easy Chicken Cutlets Dinner Recipe
Easy Chicken Cutlets is one of our go-to meals during the week! It always makes for a quick and easy dinner when you are in a slump!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chicken Cutlets:
- 6 Chicken Breasts, medium size
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs whisked, with a splash of Milk
- Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Italian Bread Crumbs
- Parsley, chopped for garnish
Go to Burnt Macaroni‘s site and be amazed by how easy these cutlets are made!
2. Healthy Greek Salad Recipe
Greek salad is so special. Your family will surely think of a special occasion when you make this for dinner (when in reality you’re just slumped on a mid-week!).
Ingredients Needed To Make Greek Salad:
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives
- A of head Romaine Lettuce, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 Cucumber, sliced into fourths
- A cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Onion cut into slices
- Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 6 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoon Fresh Oregano, minced
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Salt
How To Make Greek Salad:
- Start by combining all of the dressing ingredients in a mason jar, and then shake.
- Next, combine all of the salad ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Add dressing to salad.
3. Tasty Mushroom Risotto Dinner Recipes
Mushroom Risotto is the perfect side dish for the Chicken Cutlet. This risotto can also be a self-contained meal. You will love it!
Ingredients Needed To Make Mushroom Risotto:
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil, divided
- 1 package Portobello Mushrooms, sliced thin
- 6 cups Chicken Broth, divided
- 1 package White Mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio Rice
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley, sprinkled on top
Get to Burnt Macaroni‘s site and complete your 5-course meal!
4. Savory Veggie Kabob Dinner Recipe
Surprise the whole family with this extra special and healthy version of kabob! It smells super good too.
Ingredients Needed To Make Veggie Kabobs:
How To Make Easy Veggie Kabobs:
- First, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Then, using a skewer, layer the cut veggies.
- Next, place the skewers on a cookie sheet, and then drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with greek seasoning.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until veggies soften.
5. Sweet Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Fondue:
- 6 oz. Chocolate semi-sweet chips or bittersweet chocolate wafers
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Sponge Cake or Angel Food Cake, cut into cubes
How To Make Chocolate Fondue:
- First, in a large mixing cup, combine chocolate and heavy cream. Then, microwave for 1-2 minutes (check after 1 minute to see if it’s a liquid).
- Next, pour into a serving bowl.
- Using skewers, dip strawberries or cake into chocolate, and enjoy!
Easy Dinner Recipes
- 15 Minute Dinners – Here Are 5 Recipes for This Week
- 5 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- My Tips for picky Eaters at Dinner Time
- 5 Traditional Italian Recipes for Dinner Tonight!
- Meal Planning Made Easy with Five Dinners in One Hour
- Quick Dinners – 21 Recipes for 30 Minute Meals
- 21 Make-Ahead Dinners
- Crockpot Christmas: 30 Holiday Slow Cooker Recipes
- 5 Traditional Easter Dinner Recipes
What are your family’s favorite dinner recipes? Comment below!