It’s apple orchard time, which means I am always looking for things to do with apples. Fresh apple recipes are some of my favorite recipes all year long whether it is a fresh apple dessert, breakfast, snack or savory dish we love all the fresh apple recipes!
Easy Fresh Apple Recipes
Have the kids don their aprons and pick an apple recipe below. Show kids how to properly peel their apples, and how to use an apple slicer to cut them into even sections then start with your favorite things to do with apples…
Fresh Apple Recipes for Breakfast
1. Apple Pie Pancakes Recipe
You’ll definitely wanna try these Apple Pie Pancakes from Recipe Champions. The homemade whipped cream, brown sugar cinnamon syrup, pieces of apples… It doesn’t get much better than this.
2. Apple Cherry Breakfast Risotto Recipe
I’ve never had apple risotto, but I’m willing to try it with this Apple Cherry Breakfast Risotto from Pressure Cooking Today. Apples and cherries go really well together, it is one of my favorite fruit combos.
3. Caramel Toffee Apple Parfaits Recipe
Caramel toffee apples are delicious, to begin with, but add in creamy yogurt…yes, please! This Caramel Toffee Apple Parfaits found on Farm Fresh Feasts is sure to be a hit.
Fresh Apple Cake Recipes
4. Merryfield Apple Cake Recipe
Look how beautiful this Merryfield Apple Cake is, via Amanda’s Cookin’. Apples, golden raisins, nuts, spices, and powdered sugar, this would go great with tea!
5. Caramel Apple Cupcakes Recipe
These Caramel Apple Cupcakes from Kudos Kitchen speak to my soul. Is there anything better than soft cake, apple, and ooey gooey caramel?
6. Apple Strudel Cake Recipe
Have not tried an Apple Strudel Cake from Diethood? Well, you’re missing out! Apples, dried cranberries, cinnamon, sugar, and flaky strudel, this apple strudel cake is the bee’s knees.
7. Cinnamon Apple Cake Recipe
This Cinnamon Apple Cake from Andrea’s Recipes makes me think if fall and an apple pie met a coffee cake. It’s all those delicious things into one cake.
Fresh Apple Pies, Tarts and Turnover Recipes
8. Apple Cranberry Pocket Pie
These Apple Cranberry Pocket Pies from Amanda’s Cookin’ are so easy to make, cute to boot, and perfect for breakfast or a snack with tea or coffee! The cinnamon-sugar glaze really pulls the entire pie together.
9. Caramel Apple Streusel Tarts
I could literally eat these Caramel Apple Streusel Tarts at Barbara Bakes every single day, they’re my favorite. Crunchy oat toppings, tender apples, cinnamon, put a big scoop of ice cream on, and drizzle with caramel, it is delicious!
10. Apple and Cranberry Turnovers Recipe
I’ve never had Apple and Cranberry Turnovers via Flour on My Face, but I know I want to. There is nothing better than warm apple-cranberry flavors on a crisp fall day.
Apple Bar Recipes Using Fresh Apples
11. Caramel Apple Shortbread Bars Recipe
While shortbreads are good, I really want to try the topping of this Caramel Apple Shortbread Bars from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. Brown sugar, butter, heavy cream, it is sweet and rich!
12. Caramel Apple Bars Recipe
Caramel Apple Bars from Snappy Gourmet feel more like a traditional apple crisp but in bar form. It has the crunchy sweet oat topping with apples at the bottom and of course ice cream and caramel on top.
13. Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars Recipe
I would have never thought of using store-bought sugar cookie dough to make this Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars from Shaken Together.
Make Apple Bread Recipes
14. Mini Caramel-Glazed Honey Crisp Apple Bread
This Mini Caramel-Glazed Honey Crisp Apple Bread from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody is filled with cinnamon apple goodness, but my favorite part is that it is drenched in icing!
15. Overnight Apple Fritter Monkey Bread
Overnight Apple Fritter Monkey Bread from Barbara Bakes looks delicious! It’s similar to regular monkey bread but filled with fruity goodness.
Fresh Apple Snacks That We Love
16. Apple Pie Dip With Cinnamon Pie Crust Chips
How clever is this My Cooking Spot’s Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Pie Crust Chips? Flaky pie dough chips with a gooey apple filling – yes, please!
17. Easy Homemade Applesauce
I’ve actually made this Easy Homemade Applesauce here on the Kids Activities Blog, and it is delicious!
18. Apple Rings
My kids love these Apple Rings from Diethood! It’s like an apple donut almost, or a fried apple rings? Either way, it’s soft, warm, and delicious!
Homemade Apple Jam Recipes
19. French Apple Jam
This French Apple Jam from The View From Great Island is sweet, tart, and full of fall flavors. Perfect for biscuits!
20. Apple Cranberry Jam
This Apple Cranberry Jam from We Know Stuff is perfect for fall or winter. The flavors of sweet apple, the tart flavors of cranberry make this perfect for toast, biscuits, or whatever else you put jam on.
Ways to Use Apple Recipes at Home
Heading to the orchard is always a fun fall family activity, and it means you’ll go home with bags and bags full of gorgeous red, green, and yellow orbs of juiciness and it’s also a great activity for learning the letter a.
More Apple Recipes every one will love
- Need an easy way to spice your apple desserts? Then try this easy apple pie spice recipe.
- You’ll love this easy apple cinnamon muffin recipe. It’s perfect for cold mornings!
- This is simply the best apple crostata recipe EVER!
- Ever try an apple sauce cookie? Now you can, and they are delicious!
- You can also use applesauce to make fruit roll-ups.
- Here are 5 easy and quick fall apple recipes you have to try.
- Love chocolate and fruit? Then you’ll love these chocolate apples with granola!
- Apples make great snacks, as do these delicious apple chips.
- Need an easy dessert? These apple pie rolls are perfect.
- Apple snickerdoodle muffins – yes, please!
So which fresh apple recipe are you going to try out first? Let us know in the comments below.