It’s apple orchard time, which means you’re probably looking for all sorts of fresh apple recipes!
Heading to the orchard is always a fun fall family activity, and it means you’ll go home with bags and bags full of gorgeous red, green, and yellow orbs of juiciness.
Fresh Apple Recipes You Will Love
Have the kids don their aprons and pick a recipe below. Show them how to properly peel their apples, and how to use an apple slicer (affiliate link) to cut them into even sections.
Apples for Breakfast
- Apple Pie Pancakes from I Eat Therefore I Cook
- Apple Cherry Breakfast Risotto via Pressure Cooking Today
- Caramel Toffee Apple Parfaits found on Farm Fresh Feasts
- Merryfield Apple Cake via Amanda’s Cookin’
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes found on Kudos Kitchen
- Apple Strudel Cake from Diethood
- Cinnamon Apple Cake over at Andrea’s Recipes
Apple pie, tarts and turnovers
- Apple Cranberry Pocket Pies from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Caramel Apple Streusel Tarts at Barbara Bakes
- Apple and Cranberry Turnovers via Flour on My Face
- Caramel Apple Shortbread Bars at Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Caramel Apple Bars from Snappy Gourmet
- Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars – via Shaken Together
- Mini Caramel-Glazed Honey Crisp Apple Bread over at Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Overnight Apple Fritter Monkey Bread from Barbara Bakes
- Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Pie Crust Chips via My Cooking Spot
- Easy Homemade Applesauce here on Kids Activities Blog
- Apple Rings from Diethood