It’s apple orchard time, which means you’re probably looking for all sorts of fresh apple recipes!
Heading to the orchard is always a fun fall family activity, and it means you’ll go home with bags and bags full of gorgeous red, green, and yellow orbs of juiciness. It’s also a great activity for learning the letter a.
Fresh Apple Recipes You Will Love
Have the kids don their aprons and pick a recipe below. Show them how to properly peel their apples, and how to use an apple slicer (affiliate link) to cut them into even sections.
Apples for Breakfast
- Apple Pie Pancakes from I Eat Therefore I Cook
- Apple Cherry Breakfast Risotto via Pressure Cooking Today
- Caramel Toffee Apple Parfaits found on Farm Fresh Feasts
- Merryfield Apple Cake via Amanda’s Cookin’
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes found on Kudos Kitchen
- Apple Strudel Cake from Diethood
- Cinnamon Apple Cake over at Andrea’s Recipes
Apple pie, tarts and turnovers
- Apple Cranberry Pocket Pies from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Caramel Apple Streusel Tarts at Barbara Bakes
- Apple and Cranberry Turnovers via Flour on My Face
- Caramel Apple Shortbread Bars at Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Caramel Apple Bars from Snappy Gourmet
- Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars – via Shaken Together
- Mini Caramel-Glazed Honey Crisp Apple Bread over at Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Overnight Apple Fritter Monkey Bread from Barbara Bakes
- Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Pie Crust Chips via My Cooking Spot
- Easy Homemade Applesauce here on Kids Activities Blog
- Apple Rings from Diethood