It’s finally here! Today we are sharing 5 Simple and Stress-Free recipes that are all made with ground beef. These are perfect family dinner meals for your busy week.
simple and stress free dinner recipes
With recipes this easy, weeknights can be way less stressful. From proteins to pasta to Frito pie recipe, there’s something for every picky eater in here, and not a single complicated recipe in sight.
1. Easy Ghoulash Recipe
This Ghoulash recipe is the ultimate in a one-pan meal! It combines all of your favorite ingredients plus a few more we have thrown in. Perfect for the picky eater in your house!
Ingredients Needed To Make Easy Ghoulash Recipe:
- 2 pounds Hamburger Meat
- 2 (12 ounce) packages Elbow Macaroni
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 2 cans diced Tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 can Tomato Sauce (25 oz)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Ghoulash Recipe:
- Brown hamburger meat until it’s about halfway done. Then add your diced onions until meat is completely browned and onions are soft.
- Add 2 cans of diced tomatoes and mix together.
- Add 1 1/2 cans of tomato sauce, garlic powder and a dash of salt & pepper.
- In a separate pot, follow the directions and cook the elbow macaroni. You want to slightly undercook this pasta because it will cook a little more once you add the meat and sauce mixture.
- Once the pasta is done, add it to the meat and sauce mixture and mix together. Serve hot.
2. Traditional Runzas Recipe
Holly first made this Traditional Runzas recipe while on vacation in Colorado. It’s the perfect recipe if you are away and want to feel close to home.
Ingredients Needed To Make Traditional Runzas Recipe:
- 1 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 T of butter
- 2 T of sugar
- 1 t of salt
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 1/2 t active dry yeast
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 head of cabbage shredded
How To Make Traditional Runzas Recipe:
- Follow instructions to prepare the bread in a bread machine.
- Brown the beef and add the onion soup mix for about 5 minutes.
- Roll the dough out thin, add the filling and then sprinkle on the shredded cabbage.
- Fold the sides in and make a little package.
- On a greased baking sheet, bake them at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Serve with ketchup
3. Bean Bake Recipe
Despite the long ingredient list, this Bean Bake recipe is so easy to make, and it’s worth every bite!
Ingredients Needed To Make Bean Bake Recipe:
- 4 strips of Bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz) Pork & Beans
- 1 can (15 oz) Green Lima Beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Butter Beans, drained
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Dry Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/1 teaspoon Pepper
How To Make Bean Bake Recipe:
- Cook and chop up bacon and onion.
- In a crockpot, add 2 cans of pork & beans.
- Drain the green lima beans, red kidney beans, and butter beans — add to the crockpot.
- Add bacon and onion to beans in the crockpot.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, dry mustard, salt & pepper to the crockpot. Mix together.
- Bake on low for 3- 3 1/2 hours or until the onion has softened.
4. Sloppy Joe Recipe
Is there a more traditional meal with ground beef than a sloppy joe? This homemade Sloppy Joes recipe is so much better than out of the can. Your family will love it!
Ingredients Needed To Make Sloppy Joe Recipe:
- 1 1/2 pounds Hamburger meat – browned
- 2 cans (15 oz) Tomato Sauce
- 1 stalk Celery, diced
- 1/2 large Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
How To Make Sloppy Joe Recipe:
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger meat.
- Once browned, add the rest of the ingredients to the skillet.
- Mix together and cook on low for 30-40 minutes until the celery, rice, and onions are softened.
- Serve on a bun or by itself.
5. Portable Frito Pie Recipe
This Portable Frito Pie recipe is so simple and your kids will love it. Another great recipe for a fun dinner!
Ingredients Needed To Make Portable Frito Pie Recipe:
- Ground beef seasoned with premade taco seasoning or homemade Taco Seasoning
- pinto beans
- toppings: tomatoes, lettuce, salsa, guacamole, shredded cheese, tomatillo sauce
How To Make Portable Frito Pie Recipe:
- Get a serving-size bag of Fritos and put all the ingredients in it.
- Eat and enjoy!
This recipe calls for using Taco meat! I have a great Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe you will love!
more easy and tasty dinner recipes for the family
- Our Favorite 12 Easy & Yummy Family Dinner Recipes!
- 6 One Pot Pasta Recipes Kids Love that Make Dinner Easy!
- 5 Easy Back to School Dinner Recipes Ideas that Kids Will Eat
- 5 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinner Recipes You Can Make Tonight!
- Easy and Tasty Dinner Idea Recipes
So which easy and stress-free dinner recipe are you going to try out tonight? Let us know how it goes!