Isn’t it funny how we all have a fascination with foods made on a stick, or in one pan, or even in a bag? These 5 Comfort Food in a Bag Recipes will hit the spot, and they are so quick and easy!
5 Comfort Food in a Bag Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Homemade Spicy French Fries Comfort Food in a Bag Recipe
If you like french fries, you will love spicy fries. These Homemade Spicy French Fries are the perfect compliment to a late summer bbq. I am going to make two versions. The second will be less spicy but still really good!
Parmesan Popcorn Comfort Food in a Bag Recipe
- 1/3 cup Popcorn Kernels
- Brown paper bag
- 1/2 stick Butter, melted
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- First, put popcorn kernels in a brown paper bag, and then fold over the bag one or two times.
- Next, put the bag in the microwave, on high for 2 1/2 minutes, or until the popping stops.
- Pour the popcorn into a bowl.
- Then, add the melted butter, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and salt to the popcorn.
- Put back in the bag and shake.
- Roll over top of the bag, and enjoy your popcorn.
Homemade Chicken Caesar Salad in a Bag Recipe
If you love Caesar salad, you will love it made in a bag! Burnt Macaroni‘s easy Homemade Chicken Caesar Salad in a Bag, will change your mind about making your own Caesar salad dressing.
S’Mores in a Bag
- Over a flame (on the stove or campfire), toast two marshmallows so they are golden brown.
- Then, open a bag of cookies, and add cut up pieces of Hershey chocolates.
- Next, add the hot marshmallows to the bag, and then let the heat melt the chocolate.
- Eat out of the bag.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
My favorite thing about cooking is trying new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our kitchen must-haves:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Recipes the Whole Family Will Love!
- Easter Nutella Dessert Recipe
- 5 Morning Coffee Recipes You Can Make Using Pantry Ingredients
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup (Crockpot Recipe)
- 19 Amazing Brownie Recipes
- 5 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 25 Amazing Cinnamon Roll Recipes
- 15 Minute Dinners
- 5 Mid-Week Potluck Recipes
- Six One-Pot Pasta Meals
What is your favorite comfort food in a bag recipe? Comment below!