It’s about that time of the week we need a little pick-me-up! These 5 Mid-Week Potluck Recipes will add a little flavor to your mid-week dinners!
5 Mid-Week Potluck Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Avocado Brownies Make the Best Potluck Dessert Recipe
- A cup of Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- A cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Avocados, smashed
Check out Tasty’s video on Facebook, to learn how to make this yummy treat!
- 1 1/2 cups Grape Jelly
- Frozen or Homemade Meatballs (about 2 pounds or 45 small meatballs)
- 1 cup Chili Sauce
If there is one thing I never expected to like it’s this Jelly Meatballs recipe! It’s essentially combining grape jelly with meatballs. And it’s fabulous!
Bacon Candy Potluck Recipe
- 20 strips of thick cut Bacon
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- Parchment paper
- Aluminum Foil
Here’s another recipe that will blow you away! Burnt Macaroni‘s Bacon Candy is so yummy! This is perfect if you really want to impress your friends and family!
Stone Mustard Sausage Bites
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then, whisk together mayo, mustard, and maple syrup.
- Next, slice sausage into small slices, and then put into a baking dish.
- Add sauce to the dish and, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Homemade Salsa Potluck Recipe
- 1 bundle Cilantro
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, with seeds removed
- 1/4 Red Onion
- A Tablespoon of Lime Juice
- 1-2 Jalapenos
- Half a Tablespoon of Salt
I have always wanted to make salsa, and after making Burnt Macaroni‘s Homemade Salsa recipe, I wish I had made it sooner! This is so easy and everyone will love it.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite parts of cooking, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items, which would also make wonderful holiday gifts for the foodies on your list!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Dinner Recipes for Busy Families
- Yummy Tex-Mex Dinner Recipes Your Family Will Love
- 15 Minute Dinners
- 5 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- Traditional Italian Recipes for Dinner Tonight!
- Korean BBQ Lentils with Brown Rice
- One-Pan Sausage Dinners
- Easiest Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner Ideas for Families
- What to Make for Dinner
What are you making for dinner tonight? Comment below!