It’s about that time of the week we need a little pick-me-up! These 5 Mid-Week Potluck Recipes will add a little flavor to your mid-week dinners!
YUMMY Mid-Week Potluck Recipes
Potluck, in my experience, is a casual affair. Some people bring a favorite dish. Others prefer to wing it or just pick up a bottle of wine on the way. To spice things up, delight your friends with these yummy potluck recipes!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Avocado Brownies Make the Best Potluck Dessert Recipe
Time to earn some Avocado Brownies points! The ingredients are wholesome, they’re gluten-free, and the entire recipe is made in a single bowl. Prepare to lick your spatula. We are scoring big with this healthy brownie recipe!
Ingredients Needed To Make Avocado Brownies Recipe:
- A cup of Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- A cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Avocados, smashed
Check out Tasty’s video on Facebook, to learn how to make this yummy treat!
2. Jelly Meatballs Recipe
These meatballs can be used for dinner or as an appetizer for a party. You’ll be surprised by how easy this recipe is and how yummy it turns out!
Ingredients Needed To Make Jelly Meatballs Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups Grape Jelly
- Frozen or Homemade Meatballs (about 2 pounds or 45 small meatballs)
- 1 cup Chili Sauce
If there is one thing I never expected to like it’s this Jelly Meatballs Recipe! It’s essentially combining grape jelly with meatballs. And it’s fabulous!
3. Bacon Candy Potluck Recipe
You would never believe how much better bacon can get with this Bacon Candy recipe! After you try this recipe, you will know it can!
Ingredients Needed To Make Bacon Candy Potluck Recipe:
Here’s another recipe that will blow you away! Burnt Macaroni’s Bacon Candy Recipe is so yummy! This is perfect if you really want to impress your friends and family!
4. Stone Mustard Sausage Bites
These stone maple mustard sausage bites are a delicious appetizer to serve for the Super Bowl or any party. What I like about this recipe is that it is so easy to make and can be ready in no time at all.
Ingredients Needed To Make Stone Mustard Sausage Bites:
How To Make Stone Mustard Sausage Bites:
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then, whisk together mayo, mustard, and maple syrup.
- Next, slice sausage into small slices, and then put into a baking dish.
- Add sauce to the dish and, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
5. Homemade Salsa Potluck Recipe
Truth be told, this was a food bucket list recipe for me! I have always wanted to make Homemade Salsa and I can’t believe how easy it was.
You will love this with chips or even with a piece of chicken or fish. It’s the perfect seasoning!
Ingredients Needed To Make Homemade Salsa Potluck Recipe:
- 1 bundle Cilantro
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, with seeds removed
- 1/4 Red Onion
- A Tablespoon of Lime Juice
- 1-2 Jalapenos
- Half a Tablespoon of Salt
I have always wanted to make salsa, and after making Burnt Macaroni’s Homemade Salsa Recipe, I wish I had made it sooner! This is so easy and everyone will love it.
More Potluck Dinner Recipes for Busy Families
- Spice up the night with these Yummy Tex-Mex Dinner Recipes Your Family Will Love!
- Busy and tiring day? No worries, have these 15 Minute Dinners served right away!
- Make it quick yet tasty with these 5 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinner Recipes.
- Italian cuisine coming right up with these Traditional Italian Recipes for Dinner Tonight!
- What to Make for Dinner? Whatever you choose it will all be fine.
So which potluck recipe are you going to make for dinner tonight? Comment below!