This easy Easter Nutella Dessert recipe yields festive and delicious cookies. Because you can’t go wrong with Nutella and sprinkles!
Easter Cracker Cookies with Nutella are not only yummy, but also very easy to make! The vibrant pastel colors are perfect for Easter and the kids will love helping you make them.
If you love chocolate and caramel, then you’ll probably also love our Easy Ritz Turtle Cookies. They’re another cracker cookie that you’re gonna fall in love with.
This post contains affiliate links.
The great thing about cracker cookies is that they come together so quickly that you can have a delicious sweet treat ready in minutes, instead of a couple hours (like cookies you have to bake). Our Easter Cracker Cookies with Nutella are simply a thin layer of Nutella sandwiched in between two Townhouse Crackers and dipped in melting candies in springtime colors.
Easter Crackers Cookies with Nutella
- 50 Townhouse crackers
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 12 oz bag green melting candies
- 1 12 oz bag yellow melting candies
- sugar sprinkles for decorating
- Take a Townhouse cracker and spread a thin layer of Nutella on it. Repeat until you have 25 Townhouse crackers with Nutella. Form a sandwich by placing one Townhouse cracker on each of the crackers with Nutella.
- Place on parchment paper. Place each bag of melting candies in separate microwave safe bowls and melt according to package instructions.
- Using a fork, dip a cracker sandwich into the desired color of melting chocolate and coat completely. Place on parchment paper. Repeat until all are coated.
- Decorate immediately with sugar sprinkles. You can alternate colors or drizzle the other color of melting candy on top–get creative and use your imagination.
- Cool in freezer for 10 minutes or refrigerator for 30 minutes or until hardened and set.
Enjoy your Easter Cracker Cookies with Nutella!
More Cookie Recipes
Did you and your family enjoy this yummy Nutella cookie recipe for Easter dessert? Let us know in the comments below! Also, be sure to join us over on our Facebook page.