School lunch ideas for kids can be challenging especially when you are dealing with dietary restrictions. Today we are listing our top dairy-free lunch ideas to inspire school lunches that go beyond the sandwich!
Dairy-Free Lunch Ideas
Family Food Live with Holly & Chris continued it’s Back to School series with 5 Back to School Dairy-Free Lunch Ideas for the upcoming school year. Earlier in the week we shared 5 Back to School Gluten-Free Lunch Ideas.
This article contains affiliate links.
Here’s what you will need for these lunch ideas. And again we are using this set of BPA free lunch containers that give you at least 3 compartments for your kiddos lunch.
Lunch 1 – Eggs, Fruit & Pretzels
- Hard boiled eggs with avocados
- Red Grapes
Lunch 2 – Turkey Rolls, Fruit, Cucumbers & Walnut Salad
- Apples with walnuts
- Turkey rolls
- Sliced cucumbers
- Strawberries & Blueberries
Lunch 3 – Chicken, Grapes, carrot Sticks & Hummus
- Hummus with carrots
- Chicken strips
- Red grapes
Lunch 4 – Pinwheels, Carrots, Banana Chips & an Orange
- Ham & Spinach Pinwheel (wrapped in flour tortilla)
- Banana chips
Lunch 5 – Turkey & Pepperoni Rolls, Celery Sticks, Cucumber Salad and Berries
- Celery with almond butter
- Turkey & Pepperoni rolls
- Cucumber & Tomato salad
- Blackberries & Blueberries
More School LUnch Ideas
- Best school lunch ideas for picky eaters
- Fun kids lunch box ideas
- More lunch ideas for kids you don’t want to miss
- Check out these cute lunch boxes
- Download & print one of these lunch box notes to surprise your child
- Picnic ideas for kids of all ages including the young at heart
Did we miss one of your favorite dairy free lunch ideas?