My kids LOVE McDonald’s – who am I kidding? I love McDonald’s! But since we are staying home, saving money and trying to eat better, we don’t get it very often.
With that being said, if you have a kid that constantly asks for a McDonald’s Happy Meal, you HAVE got to see this genius hack from Mom Tanesha Baldwin.
This mom has figured out how to “trick” her son into thinking he was eating McDonald’s. In reality, she made the chicken nuggets and fries right in her own kitchen oven. Genius, right?
Tanesha Baldwin posted on Facebook when she came up with the brilliant idea saying:
My son loves McDonald’s. ? But let me tell you who ain’t finna be running cross that street everytime he wants “chiccy nuggets and fren fwies” ?????
Like the innovative mom I am, I got a solution for allat!!!
She continued saying:
“I made sure he ain’t tear up the boxes like he usually do ? and I saved the containers. Today he holla he want “Donald’s.”OK, bet!!!! I had the whole meal already in the freezer, the trick was to make sure it’s shoe string fries cuz the little crumb snatcher knows the difference ?”
She had the Tyson Frozen Chicken Nuggets and Frozen Shoestring French Fries. She then baked them without her son knowing and stuffed them inside the McDonald’s containers she kept.
She then told him they were being delivered (I mean, this is entirely believeable nowadays) and he totally thought it was legit.
Oh, and of course she included the toy!!
I don’t know about you but I find this GENIUS. Plus, since everything is baked, it seems to be healthier than fried McDonald’s food and it’s totally cheap too.
If you have a kid that seems to only eat McDonald’s you have to give this a try! I know I am going to!
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these crafts in 5 min!
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out these activities perfect for two-year-olds and three-year-olds!